There are 206 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by Davidgo49ers:
Does any Niner Fan know how many more years is Coach in contract? I think this is is 3rd year but not sure . Go 49ers

Shanny got 6-0

If Shanny can keep the arrows up, Jed finally found a young coach he can grow old with
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Oct 24, 2019 at 2:21 PM ]
Got a falcons friend who is convinced Kyle is going to f**k us over eventually. 😂
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Youngone:
Got a falcons friend who is convinced Kyle is going to f**k us over eventually. 😂

Misery loves company.

They got what they deserved for scapegoating Shanny. I cant ever recall an OC getting so much blame for a loss while the HC gets off blameless.
Originally posted by Antix:
Originally posted by Youngone:

Misery loves company.

They got what they deserved for scapegoating Shanny. I cant ever recall an OC getting so much blame for a loss while the HC gets off blameless.

When your team has won 0 SB titles, you will always be miserable.
Originally posted by LVJay:
So now Falcon fans understand who really lost that Super Bowl for them (Quinn). Yet some 49ers fans still whining and try to fade Shanny any chance they get... just wait till we lose a game, I could sense the Shanny whiners

Shanny had a part in it for sure, but Quinn should have taken majority of the blame. But Shanny is so much better than Quinn that everyone focused on him.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Another quote from that Falcons thread:

Any one of you who wouldn't trade your favorite Falcon for Kyle Shanahan tomorrow is a moron. He's got that Niners team humming. He's going to win a Super Bowl sooner rather than later.

I got in some twitter wars with falcons and DC fans who wouldn't want Kyle as their HC hahahahahahaha hahahahaha

#saltyass**t
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Oct 24, 2019 at 4:25 PM ]
Originally posted by LVJay:
So now Falcon fans understand who really lost that Super Bowl for them (Quinn). Yet some 49ers fans still whining and try to fade Shanny any chance they get... just wait till we lose a game, I could sense the Shanny whiners

You NAILED it LVJay!
Wonder which part of our offense has the most success vs CAR.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Wonder which part of our offense has the most success vs CAR.

I'm hoping our passing game, Carolina will probably make it a priority to stop the run and have Jimmy G beat them. Kinda similar defensive game plan to ours.
[ Edited by DRCHOWDER on Oct 26, 2019 at 9:29 PM ]

With all he injuries at key positions, I think tomorrow will be Shanny's biggest test as a coach. We'll need him to come up with a great game plan, and almost certainly good to great halftime adjustments, to win.

Unfortunately, I think this game will finally expose our injuries. I really hope I'm wrong.
I'm both excited and a little nervous for this game. But ... in Kyle I trust. I just read that it's pretty gusty over there; hope the 9ers know better how to deal with that than the visitors.

It's a good sports weekend so far - Pulisic scored a perfect hat trick for Chelsea yesterday. Having the 9ers wax the Panthers today will make it perfect.
This guys is a walking HoFer. Damn, what an offensive clinic in play calling that first quarter
Kyle is just so. good.

I'm reading comments on the Panthers' board, and they went from "9ers are fake, they haven't played anyone real yet" to "everyone, this is what a master class of a real quality NFL mind looks like" within minutes.

Freaking awesome, Kyle!
[ Edited by oh49er on Oct 27, 2019 at 1:54 PM ]
Dudes playing chess. Everyone playing checkers.
Share 49ersWebzone