LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 288 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

ole Yankee concept gonna get jealous from all the run and success of this beauty
Originally posted by Niners816:

ole Yankee concept gonna get jealous from all the run and success of this beauty

the tight end is never f**king open in madden, that or you just get sacked 75% of the time
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SkyZer0:
Originally posted by cciowa:
you love field goals. you love the fact we can not score touchdowns. you love the fact we are woefully in adequate across the board offensively. you love the fact the brain trust has managed to put together the worst qb . o line wide outs and tight ends in the nfl, you love the fact we average 13 penalties a game. wow spare me the big picture talk. this is reality. this is the team we will have for the rest of the year. enjoy the 0-16 progress cuz i am sure next year will be so much better, lol. kyle is no longer an offensive coordinator,. he is a head coach. what he has done in the past means zip

i expected more from this offense and did not think the chip gabbert offense would be better than this crap fest , we were told breathlessly that hoyer would thrive under kyle. now that he is not, the narrative/excuses must change and now its , oh we are young so thats why. maybe kyle just is not as smart as we all were led to believe.

I "told" you back then, that patience, context, and the big picture were everything my friend. you worried too much. you were told it was going to take us time. it has, and now it looks like it's starting to pay off. let's just pray and hope we remain relatively healthy. hopefully we can win plenty games without Joe Staley. we'll need him if we're to make a run or a late push.

Wakanda Forever!
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

the tight end is never f**king open in madden, that or you just get sacked 75% of the time

madden does butcher this play.....they need to take a look at it though, because the rams, Chiefs and us have been killing with this. I know what you are talking about on madden though....I get to the point where i just have the Y and U block and treat this as just a shot play. One of the post usually comes open.
Originally posted by evil:
you love field goals. you love the fact we can not score touchdowns. you love the fact we are woefully in adequate across the board offensively. you love the fact the brain trust has managed to put together the worst qb . o line wide outs and tight ends in the nfl, you love the fact we average 13 penalties a game. wow spare me the big picture talk. this is reality. this is the team we will have for the rest of the year. enjoy the 0-16 progress cuz i am sure next year will be so much better, lol. kyle is no longer an offensive coordinator,. he is a head coach. what he has done in the past means zip

i expected more from this offense and did not think the chip gabbert offense would be better than this crap fest , we were told breathlessly that hoyer would thrive under kyle. now that he is not, the narrative/excuses must change and now its , oh we are young so thats why. maybe kyle just is not as smart as we all were led to believe.

I "told" you back then, that patience, context, and the big picture were everything my friend. you worried too much. you were told it was going to take us time. it has, and now it looks like it's starting to pay off. let's just pray and hope we remain relatively healthy. hopefully we can win plenty games without Joe Staley. we'll need him if we're to make a run or a late push.

Wakanda Forever!

so weird seeing your name in blue
  • evil
  • Veteran
so weird seeing your name in blue

It's actually green. Check your eyes friend
Nice to see that he finally realized he needs to copy Harbs to have any chance at success. Keep copying his east coast road trip itinerary Kyle, seems to work well.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Nice to see that he finally realized he needs to copy Harbs to have any chance at success. Keep copying his east coast road trip itinerary Kyle, seems to work well.

Harbs was "stealing" from Kyle first though :

But he doesn't forget his time with San Francisco and keeps tabs on current 49ers coach Kyle Shanahan.

"I can tell you this: I like watching their tape, especially on offense," Harbaugh told The Athletic's Tim Kawakami. "A lot of creative things and kind of on a weekly basis. I enjoy trying to — I wouldn't say steal because, in football, you don't regard it as stealing things. You regard it as doing your homework. I do enjoy that."

He also credits Shanahan's offensive mind as it translates on the field.

"He's very creative in the game planning," Harbaugh said. "You see plays that work, that get somebody uncovered. That's hard to do, get somebody uncovered on a passing play or a blocking scheme where there's a big hole. That doesn't happen that often."
madden does butcher this play.....they need to take a look at it though, because the rams, Chiefs and us have been killing with this. I know what you are talking about on madden though....I get to the point where i just have the Y and U block and treat this as just a shot play. One of the post usually comes open.

yep i do the same thing
Highest scoring team in the NFC

Grant genuinely loves Kyle. No...really.

Seeing things click in his offense is beautiful.

He called a gem.
[ Edited by TheWooLick on Sep 16, 2019 at 2:05 PM ]
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Grant genuinely loves Kyle. No...really.

Dang, that means I have to start hating Kyle now.

Originally posted by 9erReign:

If he were copying Harbaugh yesterdays game would've been a 20-17 nail biter with mediocre offensive execution.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Seeing things click in his offense is beautiful.

He called a gem.

Yeah, that screen pass to Mostert, called it at the perfect time. Anticipated that blitz like a BOSS!
Share 49ersWebzone