LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 392 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by KittleSkittle:

This place will be fun if Shanny keeps CJ and they cut Mullens.

yeah lol the Zone would go thermonuclear. If we traded BDN in a trade for a G that would be interesting...
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
yeah lol the Zone would go thermonuclear. If we traded BDN in a trade for a G that would be interesting...

that would be interesting. we need a decent guard. cj is kyles boy so no wonder he is pushing him. i have no clue where i would stand if your theory was reality
Jesus christ, I will go full cciowa if the team trades Mullens, Jimmy goes down and we're forced to watch another full season of CJ "Still Processing" Beathard.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Jesus christ, I will go full cciowa if the team trades Mullens, Jimmy goes down and we're forced to watch another full season of CJ "Still Processing" Beathard.

Beathard is great as a tank commander. He does his job as a backup. We can land a top 3 draft pick again.
I think we learned last year that we need to keep 3 QB's.

But man, that means we will have to let go of a pretty good player for a guy that won't even be activated on Gameday.
Originally posted by cciowa:

that would be interesting. we need a decent guard. cj is kyles boy so no wonder he is pushing him. i have no clue where i would stand if your theory was reality

Trading Mullens when his value is super high for a couple of nice guards would not be the worst idea in the world, IMO.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Heroism:

i do not wish that on anyone,,, i do not want to be placed in that situation! we really need to keep nick and dump cj for a 6th or some lowly guard.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ensatsu:

Trading Mullens when his value is super high for a couple of nice guards would not be the worst idea in the world, IMO.

you are right but then we are stuck with cj , curse the one who floated this idea

I would not trade Mullins, I would trade CJ.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

you are right but then we are stuck with cj , curse the one who floated this idea
damn X, as if i needed anything else to make me nuts

I'll start the fire Shanny thread myself if he gets ride of Mullens.
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:

This place will be fun if Shanny keeps CJ and they cut Mullens.

Shanahan meant to say: "Every time CJ's in there, you have a chance for a big play going the other way. He loves the big play for other teams."
Originally posted by glorydayz:

trade him for what. CJ is worth nothing.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by glorydayz:

but we could get a better guard or player for nick than cj,,,, ok cc.. stop this.. stop entertaining the idea of trading nick. stupid cc
Best case scenario: you get a Joshua Garnett or Laken Tomlinson back for Nick Mullens.

Not getting anything *of value* for CJ Beathard because he's complete garbage. Many teams had an undrafted grade on him.
[ Edited by Heroism on Aug 21, 2019 at 12:00 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone