There are 280 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
How did acorn head do?

Saleh couldn't overcome how Chucky's offense laid their lives on the field for him.

I wish we gave our players stickers too, they played hella hard for those stickers / Chucky
Frankly, I'd don't care 2 cents about who won. I care about that DE or ER that wasn't well known that JL and kyle now know about...or actually got to coach. Or that C or OG that was so so in college but turned it on here. Same for OT...but equally important was getting first hand info on DBs, LBs, and Ss. We need all the above. Any extra info we can put to use, good on kyle for taking the HC job.
[ Edited by pasodoc9er on Jan 26, 2019 at 3:12 PM ]
Originally posted by susweel:
Lol dude even loses in all star games.

Kyle didn't even call the plays. They spent a week with these squads. Let's not make mountains out of mole hills around here. It was an all-star game.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Frankly, I'd don't care 2 cents about who won. I care about that DE or ER that wasn't well known that JL and kyle now know about...or actually got to coach. Or that C or OG that was so so in college but turned it on here. Same for OT...but equally important was getting first hand info on DBs, LBs, and Ss. We need all the above. Any extra info we can put to use, good on kyle for taking the HC job.

Yeah, I'm sure he was more fixated on certain individuals' game out there on both sides...probably can't wait to get to work

Always the same b******t...rinse and repeat over and over again to the tune of 103k posts
Originally posted by Niners816:

Always the same b******t...rinse and repeat over and over again to the tune of 103k posts

Too busy finding the right whistle

Oh no! His squad didn't win the Senior Bowl! Fire him now.
At least we know Mike McDaniels suckass calling plays in the 2nd half

#webzoneMVP
Originally posted by zeppfan1:

Oh no! His squad didn't win the Senior Bowl! Fire him now.

Ole dude here wouldn't have said s**t if they won....would have played it off as just the exhibition it is. BUT since the Niner HC lost it's the most important thing ever. It's honestly the most played out s**t on this forum.

It's gotta f**king suck to spend hours a day on a Niners forum and relish/root for bad s**t to happen to the Niners.
[ Edited by Niners816 on Jan 26, 2019 at 4:02 PM ]

Originally posted by zeppfan1:

#webzoneMVP

P doesnt stand for poster.

Biggest game of his head coaching career.

Right on cue.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Right on cue.

#puttininwork
Share 49ersWebzone