There are 158 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by FrankCostello:
Originally posted by edp415:
Anyone catch the two articles by Grant Cohn tonight. Kyle's not even here yet and Cohn has written two of the most negative and vitriolic articles possible. He has destroyed any possibility of having a productive and professional relationship with the head coach of the team he covers. His blatant disdain and toxic approach to this team is a stain on him, his paper and his profession. The Press Democrat should fire him in a last ditch effort to retain any credibility as a source of information on this team.

Kyle welcome to the 49ers and please do not give any credence to what this despicable prick writes.

I thought kawakami was bad but damn cohn is the worst.
It's definitely click bait but at some point the editor of the paper has to protect the integrity, credibility and brand of the paper. It is appalling how lazy, dishonest and unprofessional he is. Self righteous, arrogant, b*****d.

I've avoided the Cohns for years. If we don't read, they don't succeed.
It's definitely click bait but at some point the editor of the paper has to protect the integrity, credibility and brand of the paper. It is appalling how lazy, dishonest and unprofessional he is. Self righteous, arrogant, b*****d.

It's not gonna change.....I suspect he will get embarrassed by Kyle in a presser when he tries to ask some real Xs and Os question.
Originally posted by Rascal:
Originally posted by Ninerfan84:
Originally posted by Rascal:
Alright, finally. Let's get this show on the road!!

Cheers, guys!!

Glad you are happy. But your whole Shanahan and Shanahan proposition was a fail.

Hey, don't cry just because you didn't get your guy. LOL.

Shanahan was actually one of my top choices if we decided to let Kelly go. I'm more than happy about the hire.
Originally posted by 9erguy:
Anyone catch the two articles by Grant Cohn tonight. Kyle's not even here yet and Cohn has written two of the most negative and vitriolic articles possible. He has destroyed any possibility of having a productive and professional relationship with the head coach of the team he covers. His blatant disdain and toxic approach to this team is a stain on him, his paper and his profession. The Press Democrat should fire him in a last ditch effort to retain any credibility as a source of information on this team.

Kyle welcome to the 49ers and please do not give any credence to what this despicable prick writes.

I'm unsatisfied to ignore and let him get paid for intentionally being toxic and vicious. He is unqualified and unprofessional. Wish more could be done
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
SAN FRAN SHANAHAN! LET'S TURN THIS THING AROUND AND GET THAT SIXTH LOMBARDI TROPHY!

On that note...how about the " SHANFRANCISCO FORTYNINERS "
[ Edited by highway49 on Feb 6, 2017 at 6:39 PM ]
I believe theres about a metric ton of crow to be eaten by all the pessimists and trolls on this forum. Go ahead, step forward and admit you were wrong..
Originally posted by JDMathews49ers:
Originally posted by crabman82:
Ian Rapoport‏ @RapSheet
The plan is for new #49ers coach Kyle Shanahan to have control of the 53-man roster, while GM John Lynch has control of other facets

Other facets? What is there? Talking about the ultimate yes man.

Free agency, 90 man roster, coaches, personnel staff, operations, etc.

That is a lot to learn from scratch.
Originally posted by Niners99:
I believe theres about a metric ton of crow to be eaten by all the pessimists and trolls on this forum. Go ahead, step forward and admit you were wrong..

Hell yea. Step up and take your lumps all those who said Jed would blow it and Cable would get the job.

Cohn is a total hack. A stupid kid who got his job because of his daddy. Has to rely on negativity and shock value to be relevant. Hes not even a fundamentally sound writer.

Ive been asking the Zone to drop his articles from the feed for years.
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Originally posted by JDMathews49ers:
Originally posted by crabman82:
Ian Rapoport‏ @RapSheet
The plan is for new #49ers coach Kyle Shanahan to have control of the 53-man roster, while GM John Lynch has control of other facets

Other facets? What is there? Talking about the ultimate yes man.

Free agency, 90 man roster, coaches, personnel staff, operations, etc.

That is a lot to learn from scratch.

Yep, but he'll lean on Peters a lot on all personnel. Im sure we'll be seeing some additional names to the front office who have experience as well.

• Nuns
  • Veteran
Yes! I haven't been this excited about a coach hire since Harbaugh.
Originally posted by Niners99:

Cohn is a total hack. A stupid kid who got his job because of his daddy. Has to rely on negativity and shock value to be relevant. Hes not even a fundamentally sound writer.

Ive been asking the Zone to drop his articles from the feed for years.

Can we petition mods for this? Perhaps embrace democracy and poll it. hit where it hurts by eliminating largest sources of web traffic. V
Welcome Coach Kyle Shanahan!!!

I'm unsatisfied to ignore and let him get paid for intentionally being toxic and vicious. He is unqualified and unprofessional. Wish more could be done

I just ignore all the opinion writers. I figure those outlets keep them because enough people click the links. At least there's one less Cohn around.
Hell yeah!!!
Share 49ersWebzone