LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 297 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by crabman82:
Ian Rapoport‏ @RapSheet
The plan is for new #49ers coach Kyle Shanahan to have control of the 53-man roster, while GM John Lynch has control of other facets

Other facets? What is there? Talking about the ultimate yes man.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Alright, finally. Let's get this show on the road!!

Cheers, guys!!
will Lynch and Kyle be introduced to the media together?
Originally posted by baltien:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
........and now for the third most important hire......who in the heck will be the DC!!!!!

I was hoping for Flores... but it's looking like it'll be some co-DC combo to serve as a stopgap lol

co-DC combo, what the heck.

I'm trying to understand the logic behind this.

Anyone?

One is a 3-4 guy and one is a 4-3 guy. Best of both worlds until we figure out what direction to take our defensive personnel. It could be a very good move.
Anyone catch the two articles by Grant Cohn tonight. Kyle's not even here yet and Cohn has written two of the most negative and vitriolic articles possible. He has destroyed any possibility of having a productive and professional relationship with the head coach of the team he covers. His blatant disdain and toxic approach to this team is a stain on him, his paper and his profession. The Press Democrat should fire him in a last ditch effort to retain any credibility as a source of information on this team.

Kyle welcome to the 49ers and please do not give any credence to what this despicable prick writes.
Originally posted by JDMathews49ers:
Originally posted by crabman82:
Ian Rapoport‏ @RapSheet
The plan is for new #49ers coach Kyle Shanahan to have control of the 53-man roster, while GM John Lynch has control of other facets

Other facets? What is there? Talking about the ultimate yes man.

Free agency, 90 man roster, coaches, personnel staff, operations, etc.
Per Maiocco

Press conference for Kyle Shanahan as #49ers coach be at Levi's Stadium later in the week, probably Wed or Thurs.
https://t.co/bwZkJryjvs
Originally posted by Rascal:

Cheers, guys!!

Glad you are happy. But your whole Shanahan and Shanahan proposition was a fail.
Originally posted by FrankCostello:
Anyone catch the two articles by Grant Cohn tonight. Kyle's not even here yet and Cohn has written two of the most negative and vitriolic articles possible. He has destroyed any possibility of having a productive and professional relationship with the head coach of the team he covers. His blatant disdain and toxic approach to this team is a stain on him, his paper and his profession. The Press Democrat should fire him in a last ditch effort to retain any credibility as a source of information on this team.

Kyle welcome to the 49ers and please do not give any credence to what this despicable prick writes.

The Cohn's aren't real journalists anyway. It's all click bait s**t.
I can't believe I am saying this, but thank you Jed. Finally you've done something I support and agree with. Thank you. A 40 year 49er fan encouraged again

Yeah I saw that, he even ended one article saying Shanahan choked away the SB... He has no class...

I thought kawakami was bad but damn cohn is the worst.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
f**k jed.
Originally posted by edp415:

I thought kawakami was bad but damn cohn is the worst.
It's definitely click bait but at some point the editor of the paper has to protect the integrity, credibility and brand of the paper. It is appalling how lazy, dishonest and unprofessional he is. Self righteous, arrogant, b*****d.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerfan84:
Originally posted by Rascal:

Cheers, guys!!

Glad you are happy. But your whole Shanahan and Shanahan proposition was a fail.

Hey, don't cry just because you didn't get your guy. LOL.
Share 49ersWebzone