There are 147 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by Ezekiel38:
That chart shows if it is 4th and 5.

No one in here is saying that if it was 4th a 5 we should still go for it although even then i wouldn't have been against it. If Kyle was throwing on that 3rd and 4 with full intention of going for it again and throwing the ball on 4th and 4 to get the first I'm fine with that. But clearly he wasn't and throwing on 3rd and 4 means one shot at the first down and we get it or incomplete and kicking FG. I don't agree with this strategy when Mahomes is on the other side.

If we RUN on 3rd and 4 from the 35 good chance we either pick up the first down or get 2+ yards. That means down and distance would be 4th and 2 or less NOT 4th and 5 which has way higher probability of getting a first down.

Not to mention on 3rd and 4 run KC burns one of it's final two timeouts and if get the first on 4th down they have to burn their last timeout and we can run out the clock and kick the FG with no time left.

I agree with your logic. Run on 3rd, and maybe you get the first outright, or you get a 4th and 3 (which we already converted). Maybe a 4th and 1. Let's run the 100k simulations. Does SF win if they run 2x there? Would have taken guts. Though we all knew, FGs weren't beating Mahomes late.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Even the refs know you don't want to give Mahomes the ball back

Yah cause the refs know they ain't calling s**t against KC.

The fact that the refs are saying things like "You don't want to give the ball to Mahomes" is really sickening.

Unreal

NY was it you telling me about Lobbs on Twitter? Man that guy is such a TOOL. I haven't seen many bigger idiots. You were right. I think that was you telling me about him and how you would fight with him.

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
NY was it you telling me about Lobbs on Twitter? Man that guy is such a TOOL. I haven't seen many bigger idiots. You were right. I think that was you telling me about him and how you would fight with him.

He's a tool. I'm not gonna fight someone over twitter comments lol

That dude is completely crazy. You were right. His takes are just horrible and obnoxious. It's like he knows nothing about football or the 49ers.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Feb 22, 2024 at 9:49 AM ]

That dude is completely crazy. You were right. His takes are just horrible and obnoxious. It's like he knows nothing about football or the 49ers.

Who is this?
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Who is this?

It's Lobbs**** something ending part I don't know. He posts dumb stuff on Twitter. About the 49ers. I don't remember his ending part of his name. But he's in the 49ers posts.
It's Lobbs**** something ending part I don't know. He posts dumb stuff on Twitter. About the 49ers. I don't remember his ending part of his name. But he's in the 49ers posts.

I'll keep an eye out for this Lobbs
@Lobs_All_Day

Twitter.

I misspelled it.
  • dmax
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I really just don't understand how this guy walked into work the next morning with a job. Eddie D would have fired this loser in 2021, and Eddie would be going after Bill Belichick before the Superbowl dynasty window crashes down in four, or seven years (no bones, Eddie always hired his enemies). Now we're letting his human failure (Kyle) decide how we're gonna lose our next Championship, with cast upon the team the same loser defensive coordinator scapegoat (by proxy).

Dude, Kyle getting cuck'd in two Superbowls, and three Championship games should've exposed somebody's gambling problems by now. Kyle is a horrible human being, and he's perverted Brock into his depraved little world of "Hall of Fame" favors in exchange for choking away Superbowl rings. "Oh Brock, you gotta show some skin in the game, you gotta take one here and there" speech. "Hey Brock, you're gonna throw into blanket-tight coverage by design cause Kyle already blew all his extension money on gambling". Our coach is literally Chevy Chase from Dirty Work, and we don't need him to make any important coaching decisions anymore.

maybe jed is scared of choker kyle?
Originally posted by dmax:
I really just don't understand how this guy walked into work the next morning with a job. Eddie D would have fired this loser in 2021, and Eddie would be going after Bill Belichick before the Superbowl dynasty window crashes down in four, or seven years (no bones, Eddie always hired his enemies). Now we're letting his human failure (Kyle) decide how we're gonna lose our next Championship, with cast upon the team the same loser defensive coordinator scapegoat (by proxy).

Dude, Kyle getting cuck'd in two Superbowls, and three Championship games should've exposed somebody's gambling problems by now. Kyle is a horrible human being, and he's perverted Brock into his depraved little world of "Hall of Fame" favors in exchange for choking away Superbowl rings. "Oh Brock, you gotta show some skin in the game, you gotta take one here and there" speech. "Hey Brock, you're gonna throw into blanket-tight coverage by design cause Kyle already blew all his extension money on gambling". Our coach is literally Chevy Chase from Dirty Work, and we don't need him to make any important coaching decisions anymore.

maybe jed is scared of choker kyle?

Snake came back guns ablazing

• dmax
  • Veteran

post of the year...truth

post of the year...truth

Dumbest post of the year
"Kyle is a horrible human being"

What a moron 😂
  • DrEll
  • Veteran

Glad you posted the obvious, but the Shanafans here will burn you alive for insulting the savior. If you haven't heard, without Kyle we automatically sign Dennis Erickson or Jim Tomsula and it will be salary cap hell era all over again
Originally posted by DrEll:
Glad you posted the obvious, but the Shanafans here will burn you alive for insulting the savior. If you haven't heard, without Kyle we automatically sign Dennis Erickson or Jim Tomsula and it will be salary cap hell era all over again

It seems that's their argument.

• Cosmo
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

post of the year...truth

Dumbest post of the year
"Kyle is a horrible human being"

What a moron 😂

I've stayed away from here since the loss because I didn't want to o read through everyone's hate mail, but Kyle must have killed that dudes dog, burned his house down and slept with his wife. Maybe call Favre a horrible human being for his welfare stadium, or Henry Ruggs for his driving habits. I don't like this social media world anymore.
Share 49ersWebzone