LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

John Lynch - 49ers GM

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by riverrunzthruit:
trading for Brandon Graham

the fun starts 9am tomorrow

How do you know? I would love it but I don't see the Eagles doing it.

And signing ARob
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

How do you know? I would love it but I don't see the Eagles doing it.

I don't know, there is a thread on him on the FA part of this forum talking about the Eagles being in cap trouble and they might need to trade him to free up some cap space....
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by saniner:

About to go to town on that chick
Thats a guaranteed 6 game susp.
Nice job smooth talker Mr Lynch! Paraag such a boss with contracts! These 2 will be deadly in free agency! Excited!
[ Edited by frankieuc68 on Mar 11, 2018 at 9:40 AM ]
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by okdkid:
Going to be a crazy day tomorrow.

Will the rumors start at midnight EDT tonight or will they start to trickle in tomorrow morning? I always forget lol

Players/agents will officially be allowed to talk to teams at 12pm EST tomorrow. Rumors of agreements begin to swirl by mid day. Some agreements are confirmed by end of day Monday and into Tuesday morning. Players can actually sign at 4PM EST Wednesday...that's when teams will announce transactions. So, basically, all day something is going on.
[ Edited by okdkid on Mar 11, 2018 at 9:56 AM ]
This off season iis certainly exciting starting from the Jimmy G signing And it's about to get even more exciting with free agency and the upcoming draft. The team has slowly added some nice players on Year 1 of rebuilding last year and with abundance of cash to spend this year and the draft we will cover more holes and should be ahead of schedule to compete for a playoff spot. Nice job so far. Let's start FA with a bang!
Thank god talib rejected us, dodged a bullet there
this is wrong. Lol lynch wtf
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Its right cus of how much it bugs seattle fans
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Its right cus of how much it bugs seattle fans

Not the first time the team hired a player from a rival team.

If Lynch sticks with the plan about filling holes with FA's so they aren't forced to draft for need, there will be some guys signing up soon.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

I agree, but people are saying him not wanting to come to SF is somehow Lynch's fault.
Originally posted by DASeiler49:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

I agree, but people are saying him not wanting to come to SF is somehow Lynch's fault.

Just the usual suspects saying stuff like that.
And the NFC west I believe is wide open with the Jimmy G factor. He should be more comfortable with Shanahan's offense by the start of the season . Get him some protection and add some more pieces on our defense and I don't think the gap between us and the Rams and is not that wide. Lynch and the gang has and will surely improve a couple of our starting positions in both sides of the ball and solidify our depth throughout our roster. All right Free agency time!
Pretty safe to say we just locked up Hard Knocks!
Share 49ersWebzone