There are 92 users in the forums

John Lynch - 49ers GM

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • thl408
Does WAS have some weird interest in injured 49er LBs? Foster and now Kwon?

Regarding Bourne not having plays dialed up for him, he's not a dynamic player like Deebo, Aiyuk, Kittle. He's not going to get designed plays specifically to get the ball into his hands. He'll be a part of the progression on a dropback pass and that's it. I wouldn't read too much into Bourne not getting plays designed for him as being in the doghouse.
Originally posted by thl408:
Does WAS have some weird interest in injured 49er LBs? Foster and now Kwon?

Regarding Bourne not having plays dialed up for him, he's not a dynamic player like Deebo, Aiyuk, Kittle. He's not going to get designed plays specifically to get the ball into his hands. He'll be a part of the progression on a dropback pass and that's it. I wouldn't read too much into Bourne not getting plays designed for him as being in the doghouse.

Yeah, Kyles not scheming Bourne as a primary. Would you? If he's in his dog house he'd be sitting on the bench with Pettis. And if so, it'd be because of concentration drops.
Lynch come on man. At least trade Pettis away for a 6th round pick.
Originally posted by Ensatsu:

no one wants that foo. lmao. It's not Lynch's fault.....well it is. He did move up in the draft to get him.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

no one wants that foo. lmao. It's not Lynch's fault.....well it is. He did move up in the draft to get him.

i bet they thought hed be similar to will fuller
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by pdizo916:

i bet they thought hed be similar to will fuller

Damn. Just damn.
Unreal.

Swing and a miss.

Originally posted by NCommand:
Swing and a miss.

Our spending has changed under shanny. We seem to overpay for very specific things.

I know having a great FB is awesome but when you're overpaying compared to league average it's gonna bite you in the Ass.
Originally posted by Big_Daddy:
Swing and a miss.

Our spending has changed under shanny. We seem to overpay for very specific things.

I know having a great FB is awesome but when you're overpaying compared to league average it's gonna bite you in the Ass.

its only biting us in the a right now because it didn't work out. Like had we won the super bowl last year, I'm sure ppl wouldn't care as much.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Ford is just stealing money - time to cut the cord and release him.

You're picking the wrong player to complain about $. Juice does 5-6 things every game that only he can do. He's far more valuable to the scheme than people realize. He's outplayed his contract
John Lynch needs to go
  • All22
  • Veteran
Swing and a miss.

Juice is making about 2 Million more than the next best FB. That's pocket change.
I'd love to see someone do a real statistical $-to-production analysis.

IMO, that's what's wrong with the team, and I don't see it as a one-season problem unless they cut a lot of guys with cap implications.

Big salaries relative to their availability and production (these guys are holding this team back)
* Jimmy G
* Dee Ford
* Kwon Alexander
* AA
* Ward
* Richburg
* McGlinchey

Low salaries relative to their availability & production (these guys are carrying the team):
* Fred Warner
* The RBs — esp Mostert, Wilson, Hasty
* Kerry Hyder
* Jason Verrett
* Moseley
* Aiyuk
* Deebo — Yeah, I know he's out right now
[ Edited by CardinalGold on Nov 1, 2020 at 3:32 PM ]
Share 49erswebzone