LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 227 users in the forums

John Lynch - 49ers GM

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Niner4ever:
Dumb, today.

Deebo was the MVP last week. Have to try to keep him going.

This is why you don't need an All- Pro at every offensive skill spot.

Do you know who Tre White is?
Sooo, anyone else think it's strange that in 4 years the niners have only drafted 3 strong starters on offense? Deebo aiyuk and kittle? f**king garbage
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Sooo, anyone else think it's strange that in 4 years the niners have only drafted 3 strong starters on offense? Deebo aiyuk and kittle? f**king garbage

Skill players?
Originally posted by illinois9er:

Skill players?

No, any offensive players. I don't count mcglinchy, he's a bust.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran

I personally think that up to this date, not counting this year's draft, we've had more BAD MOVES AND DRAFTING than GOOD ones.
Originally posted by 9moon:
Wait wait wait... you tellin me that you just NOW noticing his play calling and no game plan??

I've always posted this since last year against PITTSBURGH... Kyle script his plays in the 1st QTR, and that's his game plan.. after that, he just seem to call plays that may have worked for him before...

The guy is a very good (great would be stretching it) play designer, but coming up w/a GAME PLAN against opponents is not what he's GOOD at..

.. he trust too much in his play calling capability that he forgets who he's playing.. look at the Seattle game this year, the Seahawks rank bottom 5 defensively, and his play calling made them look top 10...

.. again, he may be a good OC, but HC is what he's not..

As talented and bright as KS is, being OC and HC is probably too much to reach his potential. At the least he may hit the wall at some point.

The playcaller should be in the booth with the bird's eye perspective, imo.

Hopefully he is grooming someone to be OC, who knows his philosophy to a T--like the Genius and the two Mikes. If not, he should.
[ Edited by WestCoastForever on Dec 8, 2020 at 10:00 AM ]
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:
As talented and bright as KS is, being OC and HC is probably too much to reach his potential. At the least he may hit the wall at some point.

The playcaller should be in the booth with the bird's eye perspective, imo.

Hopefully he is grooming someone to be OC, who knows his philosophy to a T--like the Genius and the two Mikes. If not, he should.

Been saying all year, he should bring in his daddy Mike to be his OC and the eye from the sky. Who else is better than the creator? Especially up the booth where he can see the whole field and what the defense is doing.
[ Edited by 808niner4lyphe on Dec 8, 2020 at 10:14 AM ]

Skill players?

So you're mad about Pettis, Hurd and Joe Williams?

Skill players?

And mcglinchy, and beathard, and skule and woerner and Taylor, and the wasted draft picks they could have used on offensive talent and failed to acquire quality draft picks

Skill players?

And mcglinchy, and beathard, and skule and woerner and Taylor, and the wasted draft picks they could have used on offensive talent and failed to acquire quality draft picks
you didn't see Woerner play yesterday. He's good.

Most of your complaing is towards injured players. No one can see future injuries

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
This team should be even worse next year because the roster will lose talent due to Lynch putting us in salary cap hell. The purge is coming.
Originally posted by Niner4ever:
Dumb, today.

Deebo was the MVP last week. Have to try to keep him going.

This is why you don't need an All- Pro at every offensive skill spot.

Do you know who Tre White is?
Which is fine. Does he know who a healthy Deebo Samuel is. One of the guys in the booth commented in the 3rd or 4th quarter that it took too long to try to get Deebo going.
[ Edited by Niner4ever on Dec 8, 2020 at 10:50 AM ]
Originally posted by susweel:
This team should be even worse next year because the roster will lose talent due to Lynch putting us in salary cap hell. The purge is coming.

Bet your wishing real hard for that to happen. How did your Rams do against us though
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:

as long as we keep aa. that is all that matters

Skill players?

Signed Juice, the best fullback in the game

Traded for Trent Williams and I think got us Richburg

Found us Mostert out of nowhere. After flipping UDFA Breida for a 6th. And guys like Bourne too
Share 49ersWebzone