LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 267 users in the forums

John Lynch - 49ers GM

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
I'd rather not make it if we gonna lose. Just lose in the playoffs.

That is insightful. Idk why more teams an coaches dont think like this. Teams should only play if they know they will win. Duh.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Giedi:
I wouldn't have given these Superbowl loosers nothing besides a stern warning.

Only two teams a year make it to the super bowl. It's just math.

13-2 we lost in the first round. 10-6 Lombardi #3. Just make it into the playoffs and get into a 3 game hot streak and whalla, #6.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:

The Super Bowl losses last a lifetime but "there will be no 3peat" took the air out of the 49er universe.

Roger Craig, Leonard Marshall, Gary Reasons on the fake punt...
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
Roger Craig, Leonard Marshall, Gary Reasons on the fake punt...

I was like 6 or 7 years old and I cried for hours
Originally posted by fropwns:
Was there really any doubt that Lynch would be resigned. Now we know why it took so long. So hilarious just lose in the playoffs. Nobody knows if they going win it all until after the game and you can't if you never get there. So silly, the real losers are those that say just lose if you not going to win it...

[ Edited by NCommand on Jul 30, 2020 at 4:17 AM ]
Originally posted by mayo49:
I'd rather lose in the Super Bowl, then never have gone at all.

Agreed. It's all part of the experience.
Originally posted by JavonKinlaw:

"Sean Peyton talkin bout the dildo". It has a nice ring to it lol
[ Edited by illinois9er on Jul 30, 2020 at 5:08 AM ]
So what's the latest from the idiots Grant Cohn, and Matt Miller? Cohn said they were gonna get rid of Lynch.

Originally posted by AB81Rules:
So what's the latest from the idiots Grant Cohn, and Matt Miller? Cohn said they were gonna get rid of Lynch.

Cohn was going from the angle that Lynch forced the extension when he said that York promised it.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

Cohn was going from the angle that Lynch forced the extension when he said that York promised it.

You read him?
Originally posted by cortana49:
I live in Kansas City, so you can imagine the brutality of the post-SB feelings I had to work through. After a few days (yeah, it was really weeks!), I found myself much more optimistic about our future because of the Lynch and Shanny combo. I tended to move conversations with Chiefs fans to what the future looks like, telling them I was super-pumped about the organization who was able to take a bottom-dwelling, talent-starved team to the SB in just 3 years.

Forecast looks nice and sunny for the Niners! (Now, let's please get past this COVID-19 season! )

Are Chiefs' fans ok in person or are they a bunch of pricks like on chiefsplanet?
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by cortana49:
I live in Kansas City, so you can imagine the brutality of the post-SB feelings I had to work through. After a few days (yeah, it was really weeks!), I found myself much more optimistic about our future because of the Lynch and Shanny combo. I tended to move conversations with Chiefs fans to what the future looks like, telling them I was super-pumped about the organization who was able to take a bottom-dwelling, talent-starved team to the SB in just 3 years.

Forecast looks nice and sunny for the Niners! (Now, let's please get past this COVID-19 season! )

Are Chiefs' fans ok in person or are they a bunch of pricks like on chiefsplanet?

The ones I know personally are cool. I've seen MANY (at games, bars, etc.) that are complete D bags.
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Jul 30, 2020 at 10:48 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone