Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Samerson449:
Originally posted by Big_Daddy:
What are the tea leaves saying here?

IMHO, it sounds like they already know.

I.R.

richburg is not going on ir. So stop making up b******t to fit your agenda. We get it you think the 49ers suck. Don't put fake news out there to decide to piss the rest of us off

Noob. NC used to be more optimistic than most of us. He's just been burned too many times.

As far as jet is concerned, I think NC is right. As soon as the guy ramped up activity they had to back him off. They know he's not close to game shape. I hope not IR but with our luck I wouldn't be surprised

Ever since Trenton brown who is overrated and doesn't fit our system was traded all I've seen is "our o line sucks" from him and a few other posts. How could a o line suck if we have 2 stud tackles a good center when healthy and 2 average guards. Pass protection was bad because beathard kept holding the ball too long.

You have 60 posts. How do you know me?

Sounds like someone who was once banned running around saying everyone has an agenda. Ironic.

Just because I might not post here doesn't mean I'm not watching.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by evil:

Sounds like someone who was once banned running around saying everyone has an agenda. Ironic.

How do we know that it is not YOUR alt account?

Damn you. I'm over here trying to have fun on a Friday night and you go and "blow" it. LOL

Maybe that's because I am really Chris Foerster.

How do we know that it is not YOUR alt account?

Damn you. I'm over here trying to have fun on a Friday night and you go and "blow" it. LOL

Maybe that's because I am really Chris Foerster.

You sir, got it!
Originally posted by Big_Daddy:
What are the tea leaves saying here?

IMHO, it sounds like they already know.

I.R.

richburg is not going on ir. So stop making up b******t to fit your agenda. We get it you think the 49ers suck. Don't put fake news out there to decide to piss the rest of us off

Noob. NC used to be more optimistic than most of us. He's just been burned too many times.

As far as jet is concerned, I think NC is right. As soon as the guy ramped up activity they had to back him off. They know he's not close to game shape. I hope not IR but with our luck I wouldn't be surprised

Ever since Trenton brown who is overrated and doesn't fit our system was traded all I've seen is "our o line sucks" from him and a few other posts. How could a o line suck if we have 2 stud tackles a good center when healthy and 2 average guards. Pass protection was bad because beathard kept holding the ball too long.

Just because I might not post here doesn't mean I'm not watching.

Maybe instead of accusing everyone of having an agenda, you can start a Rainbows and Unicorns thread? I'd happily post in that for you. TC is the time to focus on what needs to be fixed before the regular season but there's been a bunch of great stuff too.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
So.. pretty much confirmed the likelihood of us trading a DL. We don't know who it'll be, but we're obviously looking for some deals to help strengthen any weak areas. Should be interesting.

If I was a betting man, I would put my money on Blair getting traded. IMO, he has more value than most or all of the other backups. Plus, Saleh was tryna sell him a couple of weeks before his injury. Saying "If you wanna win, you go with Ronnie" if that was the case why is he not starting? One, the injury was not serious but they still kept him out of practice and preseason games to avoid a serious injury that would ruined his trading value. Two, Blair could start for more than half of the teams in the league. I love Blair but I think Street and Moore are going to be our backup DEs with Solly roaming around all DL positions. That would give us 3 backup DEs for the season. Just my thoughts.
Originally posted by walker807:
What would be the point anyways. His contract is guaranteed and we get a comp pick when AA walks next year. Dark horse candidate for a trade...DeFo. Sell high, dont pay him, maybe get a first+second back, move Solly inside permanently. I dont see that happening but who the hell knows.

Truth.

Find me a team that trades away a young pro bowl player whose squeaky clean off the field, no injury history and a great teammate?
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Find me a team that trades away a young pro bowl player whose squeaky clean off the field, no injury history and a great teammate?

Originally posted by FL9er:

Originally posted by walker807:
What would be the point anyways. His contract is guaranteed and we get a comp pick when AA walks next year. Dark horse candidate for a trade...DeFo. Sell high, dont pay him, maybe get a first+second back, move Solly inside permanently. I dont see that happening but who the hell knows.

Truth.

I am not a supporter to trade Defo.

To address you question. The Saints traded away Jimmy Graham. The Raiders traded away Khalil Mack.
Originally posted by littleken:
I am not a supporter to trade Defo.

To address you question. The Saints traded away Jimmy Graham. The Raiders traded away Khalil Mack.

I don't know anything regarding the Jimmy Graham trade, but the Raiders are arguably the worst run professional sports organization in the world. They didn't even make en effort to work anything out with Khalil Mack. Gurden's ego is so damn big that he decided he didn't need Khalil Mack(LOL). This is the same team that can't make money in one of the wealthiest economic regions in the world and is moving to Las Vegas simply for a free stadium. Just yesterday they hosted a professional NFL preseason game in Winnipeg on an 80-yard field with potholes that was in such bad condition that the Packers decided not to play a single starter. All this to avoid $500,000 in rent at the Oakland Coliseum.

It's a s**t show over there. I wouldn't cite a single thing the Raiders do as proof of anything.
[ Edited by Heroism on Aug 23, 2019 at 8:31 PM ]

• LVJay
  • Veteran
I can't wait for the chopping block...a lot of good players (including a couple of ours) going into the mix.

It should be exciting...I hope we pick up someone useful from day one.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LVJay:
I can't wait for the chopping block...a lot of good players (including a couple of ours) going into the mix.

It should be exciting...I hope we pick up someone useful from day one.

I no longer want a Safety anymore but that's IF Tartt can stay healthy. Hopefully they can get a decent back up Center or depth at LB if Malcolm Smith gets pushed out by Greenlaw.
It's gotta be Kendrick Bourne, right?

• Giedi
  • Veteran
It's gotta be Kendrick Bourne, right?

That would be sweet. We need OLine help.
Share 49ersWebzone