LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 248 users in the forums

Mike Shanahan to 49ers?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Make would be a great front office guy, he could be team president, or director of football operations. Basically Mike can have Jed's job. Jed should be owner and CEO, "Cheering Executive Officer". His duties limited to writing checks, and cheering from the owners box.

Put down the doobie. Step away from the doobie.
  • JEXIT
  • Veteran
Yes please
  • JEXIT
  • Veteran
Mike Shanahan is one of greatest football minds in the world.
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by Niners99:

Nope. Shanahan wants to break away from his dad and be his own coach. He got to coach with his dad already. Wont happen, terrible idea.

Don't know if it's a "terrible idea" but I think the bolded is right.

Agreed
Picture of Mike

Hell f**king Nooooo!!!!!
We really don't know if Kyle wants to have his Dad in the FO...he left the 'Skins because his Dad & owner Snyder had a toxic relationship. If Kyle wants his Dad in the organization, I'd be fine with it. If not, they'd be better off with someone else. What Jed says he's striving for is a new leadership team to turn the Niners around...that might include an overseer, really don't know yet one way or the other.
Idk why everyone is so against it...you want Jed York and parang Marathe to step down from football operations? Bring in Mike shanahan...

I believe having his father around will help keep Jed and Paraag from breathing down kyles neck

Jed York has expressed that he won't sell the team the only other way I see to get Jed and Co out the way of football decisions is if we bring in a battle proven mind like Mike Shanny to Trump his ass...every time Jed or Paraag come around to say something Mike can just be like 👉🏻🤚🏻💍f**k y'all Super Bowl n***a!
[ Edited by Boldjames on Jan 29, 2017 at 2:21 PM ]
Im down for him as a consultant.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Dear Kyle, I know there is less than 1.5% of you even looking inside this website, less than 0.5% of you looking in this thread and 0% you see this request, but if by any miracle in hell that you read this, PLEASE find a way to sign Eric Berry. Please!!

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Picture of Mike

• JEXIT
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LVJay:
Dear Kyle, I know there is less than 1.5% of you even looking inside this website, less than 0.5% of you looking in this thread and 0% you see this request, but if by any miracle in hell that you read this, PLEASE find a way to sign Eric Berry. Please!!

This
[ Edited by JEXIT on Jan 29, 2017 at 4:25 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JEXIT:

Signed

... thank you, Kyle!! No one but maybe Jed will regret this signing (not a cheap deal)
Mike Shanahan is one of greatest football minds in the world.

As long as hes got Steve Young or John Elway...
  • JEXIT
  • Veteran

Signed

... thank you, Kyle!! No one but maybe Jed will regret this signing (not a cheap deal)

Btw im not kyle but...
Share 49ersWebzone