There are 271 users in the forums

How many of you are rooting for Green Bay just so we can get Shannahan locked up?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

How many of you are rooting for Green Bay just so we can get Shannahan locked up?

Originally posted by Jikkle49:
I can't possibly root for Green Bay for what transpired in the 90s.

The Cowboys denied us of multiple SBs in the early 90s and the Packers denied us even more in the late 90s so I can't ever root for either team.

Yeah, the GB losses in the 90's stung the worst for me - worse than DAL, CAR, ATL.
cant root for GB.. cant root for Dallas.. cant root for Seattle... ATL all the way! cant root for the Patriots either.. cant root for the Steelers getting the 7th..
Originally posted by kazak13:
cant root for GB.. cant root for Dallas.. cant root for Seattle... ATL all the way! cant root for the Patriots either.. cant root for the Steelers getting the 7th..

Imagine if the Falcons were still an nfc west team. Wouldn't be able to root for any of the 4
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by kazak13:

Imagine if the Falcons were still an nfc west team. Wouldn't be able to root for any of the 4

Never really hated the falcons back then. They were irrelevant.
f**k gb...i been hoping all along that ATL wins the super bowl. We hot kyle locked up already
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kuya:
Me. I want our HC and GM decided already. Plus if Kyle wins the Superbowl, I don't want him to feel as if he's peaked. If he loses now he will feel hungry to get back to the top.

Sometimes when people win they just cruise after and I don't want that to happen to Kyle.

Confidence is more important. Winning SB will give Kyle even more confidence in Himself.

Rooting hard for Falcons.
[ Edited by 4ML on Jan 22, 2017 at 8:55 PM ]
  • Jiks
Yup! No need to worry! Go Atlanta, screw the 49ers!!! Who needs a coach when a different team on the other side of the country could get a ring?!
[ Edited by Jiks on Jan 24, 2017 at 10:46 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone