LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 205 users in the forums

Patrick Willis seeks lawsuit for $2 mil

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Look what WE did to HIM. WE quit on him by dismantling the team around him. Why should he have put his body on the line for US after WE fired Harbaugh and let the talent on the roster go to crap.

Come on. Jed was committed to winning. That is why he hired Tomsula.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Come on. Jed was committed to winning. That is why he hired Tomsula.

Meh who need pat willis when you have nick bellore.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
My favorite all time player but he deserves it for quitting on us.

You guys are ridiculous with the quitting BS. His feet were shot. He would've declined and been a washed up shell of his former self. How can you blame him for not wanting to need a cain to walk before his 50th birthday?

He gave this organization FAR more than most players have. Just be grateful we got to watch a HOF level LB for 7.5 years. You guys sound like scorned women, taking it all personal.
Stop with the "he should come back if he's struggling with money" he's lost his passion for the game, not sure I'd want him back unless they bring him to be part of the coaching staff
Originally posted by valrod33:
I'm glad he lost that money. That's what he gets for quitting on his team

I'm taking Patrick's word that his feet let him down. He loved the game all his life, why would he quit just for a quick buck. He had this business deal and he went very religious right before he retired. I wish Patrick the best and hope he lives a great life after football. I hated him leaving more than anyone and wished with Nike having a contract with him they could fit him with special shoes.
This where Paraag would be useful to the team. Help players and the team manage their money and stay the hell outta football decisions.
  • 91til
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:
You guys are ridiculous with the quitting BS. His feet were shot. He would've declined and been a washed up shell of his former self. How can you blame him for not wanting to need a cain to walk before his 50th birthday?

He gave this organization FAR more than most players have. Just be grateful we got to watch a HOF level LB for 7.5 years. You guys sound like scorned women, taking it all personal.

this x 10
Damn..hope it works out in his favor.
Originally posted by 91til:

this x 10

x100
Well technically he did quit.

Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Originally posted by 91til:

this x 10

x100

X infinity. People who call P52 a quitter obviously don't know own anything about him, and didn't watch the games he played closely. Dude was our best player and the heart of our defense for a lot of years. Top 5 Niner IMO.

If there was a drinking game where you had to do a shot/beer every time you heard "tackle by Patrick Willis", you'd be passed out on the floor before 1st quarter ended.
Originally posted by valrod33:
I'm glad he lost that money. That's what he gets for quitting on his team

You two are being rediculous.

All players retire at some point. I guess you probably wish ill on Steve Young because he retired too.

Grow up.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Well technically he did quit.

I really hate how Borland called his quitting "Retiring". You don't call it retiring if you only worked at that job for a year.
Share 49ersWebzone