LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 287 users in the forums

PATRIOTS WANTS SF's #1

Shop Find 49ers gear online
McDaniels and Grappolo and their 2017 1st and 2nd for our 1st? Take it. But I dont believe it.
Let me get this straight. The trade would be:

WE GET:
Jimmy Garappolo
Josh McDaniels
#30-32 pick this year
#62-64 pick this year
2018 1st or 2nd round pick

WE GIVE UP:
#2 overall pick this year

I know this "report" is likely nonsense, but I am absolutely shocked at the amount of people who are wholeheartedly against this. Seems pretty fair to me, if it was real.
[ Edited by SteveWallacesHelmet on Jan 17, 2017 at 11:15 AM ]
Originally posted by NYniner85:

So silly sounds like a moon draft special lol...can we send Staley for a 2019 1st too

this lmao
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

WE GET:
Jimmy Garappolo
Josh McDaniels
#30-32 pick this year
#62-64 pick this year

WE GIVE UP:

I know this "report" is likely nonsense, but I am absolutely shocked at the amount of people who are wholeheartedly against this. Seems pretty fair to me, if it was real.

Josh rejected this job, as far as I'm concerned, he can go pound sand. Doesn't even want to be here. Hope the Steelers beat their asses.
Originally posted by Ensatsu:

WE GET:
Jimmy Garappolo
Josh McDaniels
#30-32 pick this year
#62-64 pick this year

WE GIVE UP:

Josh rejected this job, as far as I'm concerned, he can go pound sand. Doesn't even want to be here. Hope the Steelers beat their asses.

Lol why so salty? Would u wanna work for jed?
Originally posted by crabman82:

NOBODY REJECTS MAH TEAM DAMMIT

WE GET:
Jimmy Garappolo
Josh McDaniels
#30-32 pick this year
#62-64 pick this year

WE GIVE UP:

Lol. I'd do it. That's a boatload of picks, your supposed FQB and your HC

WE GET:
Jimmy Garappolo
Josh McDaniels
#30-32 pick this year
#62-64 pick this year

WE GIVE UP:

Yeah I'm glad we got a high draft pick, but people are acting like whoever will be drafted at #2 overall is certain to be a sacred demigod who will turn this team into a Super Bowl champion for the next ten years.

Think of it this way: We got a high draft pick, and in exchange, we'll get possibly the only big-name HC candidate (if Shanahan backs out), a QB that said HC candidate is familiar with (we literally have no QB's assuming Kaepernick opts out), and three 1st/2nd rounders in return. Some would say Jimmy G is better than any QB prospect in the draft (although his sample size is very small) so getting him AND a HC when we currently have NEITHER AND multiple high picks? Not to mention if the Browns take Garrett #1, this trade is just even more in our favor.

With that said, I don't believe this is real.
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Originally posted by crabman82:

NOBODY REJECTS MAH TEAM DAMMIT

In this Era plenty do, and are smart for doing so.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

WE GET:
Jimmy Garappolo
Josh McDaniels
#30-32 pick this year
#62-64 pick this year

WE GIVE UP:

Yeah I'm glad we got a high draft pick, but people are acting like whoever will be drafted at #2 overall is certain to be a sacred demigod who will turn this team into a Super Bowl champion for the next ten years.

Think of it this way: We got a high draft pick, and in exchange, we'll get possibly the only big-name HC candidate (if Shanahan backs out), a QB that said HC candidate is familiar with (we literally have no QB's assuming Kaepernick opts out), and three 1st/2nd rounders in return. Some would say Jimmy G is better than any QB prospect in the draft (although his sample size is very small) so getting him AND a HC when we currently have NEITHER AND multiple high picks? Not to mention if the Browns take Garrett #1, this trade is just even more in our favor.

With that said, I don't believe this is real.

Dont believe it is real either....but I dont understand why the first 2 pages of this thread are littered with posters who are against this. Honestly, it seems too good to be true IMO, not the other way around.

Does anyone have a link or another source corroborating the story?
If this is true...

1. McDanields is a giant p***y

2. Bellechick is a giant, vindictive, and selfish douche bag.

Bring in Shanny. Draft Myles Garrett.
[ Edited by SFTifoso on Jan 17, 2017 at 11:52 AM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Anyone have audio from that? I mean its probably them speculating. Radio guys never have the inside scoop on anything.
First: You can't trade coordinators. NFL rules only allow HCs to be traded, at least as far as I understand the rule.
Second: There's no way this is true, considering no other source near that situation has reported anything of the like.
If true I'd accept it. Only if Shanahan bails
Share 49ersWebzone