LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

Richard Sherman CB

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by northoakland510:
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Didn't he get a $7.5 million dollar contract for the Pats? How in the world is that cheap fer one year! Wut da hut da?!?

The minimum guarantee is $1.05 million everything else is incentive based.

I think Cam is gonna light it up in new england. They bout to have another 12 win season he has harry, edelman, and sanu with james white to catch the dump offs. I kno the bills and jets are hella mad lol. I bey sherman picks cam off week 7 though.
Originally posted by SanFranFanfrmVa:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Dang it now we're getting Social Justice Sherman ....

Love Sherman as a player but hate his mouth. Only hurts the 49ers and mark it down it will cost the 49ers calls. The NFL does not want mouthpieces against the league holding the trophy at the end of the season.

Does Jed putting up the BLM flag counteract Sherman's mouth?
Richard Sherman is one of my favorite players even when he was on the Seahawks, and part of it is cause he's so outspoken. I'm really disappointed though that he hasn't come out and said anything about the Anti-Semitic Desean Jackson tweets, like he did Drew Brees.
Sherman is a guy that I hope (will get involved in the NFL office and ultimately become NFL Commissioner, even though it's totally unrealistic. Probably the best hope to bringing back a game with a nice balance of safety and good hitting, as well as not an imbalance of rules favoring offenses.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
anyone else think we re-sign sherm for another year? if he leaves next year we are f**ked in the secondary

Big question. I'm not sure how much he'll have left in the tank at a high level after this season. Secondary is a big questionmark
Originally posted by MagaBosa:
Richard Sherman is one of my favorite players even when he was on the Seahawks, and part of it is cause he's so outspoken. I'm really disappointed though that he hasn't come out and said anything about the Anti-Semitic Desean Jackson tweets, like he did Drew Brees.

That's because even these guys have limits on what they will talk about. Unless you ask him straight up he won't discuss it, when there's plenty of unsolicited opinions we've gotten out of him over the years.

That's why this s**t is annoying, and so hypocritical.
I'd say resign Uncle Sherm and move him to Safety for his last 3 years, it'll be a lot cheaper than giving him another CB contract. His experienced and knowledge in the NFL is next to none. Let Tartt walk in FA although I really like him, we can't sign everyone.
pick six tomorrow
Heading to IR for 3 weeks

Just lovely
Oh boy. Well, we might have some issues this year.
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
I'd say resign Uncle Sherm and move him to Safety for his last 3 years, it'll be a lot cheaper than giving him another CB contract. His experienced and knowledge in the NFL is next to none. Let Tartt walk in FA although I really like him, we can't sign everyone.

Lol Sherm doesn't have 3 yrs left
Only good thing is the next 3 games the outside WRs are pretty crappy. Spoon gonna have to play some meaningful snaps.
Share 49ersWebzone