LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

Richard Sherman CB

Shop 49ers game tickets
Imagine how many PI's he would collect if was 100%
Know a guy who bumped into Sherman partying it down in Cancun or Cabo, one or the other. Dude said he was very cool. Hung out, took shots and pictures with them. Seems like he's normal dude who just takes his job seriously.
Russell Wilson is the GOAT
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KittleMeThis:
Russell Wilson is the GOAT

Russell is the girl i never loved but will never know i cared
  • thl408
Originally posted by Joecool:
Know a guy who bumped into Sherman partying it down in Cancun or Cabo, one or the other. Dude said he was very cool. Hung out, took shots and pictures with them. Seems like he's normal dude who just takes his job seriously.

You sure that guy you know was actually partying with Sherman? It might have been Waka Flocka Flame.
-------
https://www.complex.com/sports/2016/04/richard-sherman-talks-about-being-mistaken-for-waka-flocka-flame
Because of this, Sherman was asked by GQ what it was like to have the rapper constantly mixed up with him (and vice versa) and in doing so related an entirely new story about some confused partiers in Cabo San Lucas:

Have you seen these stories about Waka Flocka Flame being confused for you? What's your take on it?
Oh, it's pretty funny, man. He texted me the other day about it. I just think it's funny. We hung out in Cabo one night, and he left, and then later people came up to me and were like, "Oh, I thought you left. I saw you walk out." It's one of those things you just have a good time with.
I've always thought that he looks like Doug E. Doug.

Originally posted by John_Candy:

I didn't type the part about Hyde and I have a Wilson pic. Then I realized what day it is.

I didn't type the part about Hyde and I have a Wilson pic. Then I realized what day it is.

Mine said I love reppin my cowboys lol

Edit: and now it says I think Vance McDonald should start over Kittle lol
[ Edited by Waterbear on Apr 1, 2019 at 1:09 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
The cruelest April Fool's post is the one about Richard Sherman being 80% last year. I fell for it.

Lol same here, and the part about him being 100% after more surgeries.
Originally posted by susweel:
The cruelest April Fool's post is the one about Richard Sherman being 80% last year. I fell for it.

The provided link to MMQB didn't say anything about Sherman.

I think he was always the guy we are seeing now. But he also played that role of villain to the T. Add in the fact that they stood in our way and gave us some humiliating defeats, yeah, he was very easy to hate. Had he not been the villain, I would've respected him as a player and just hated that he played for another team, but never would've hated him. Example- I hated that Troy Aikman played for the Cowboys. But I actually hated Larry Brown. Either way, I'm so glad Sherman is on our side and I hope he can play at a high level for a long time.
Why did this s**t have to happen to Sherman? I swear, this franchise is cursed, he worked so hard to come back from his injury, and he was our only decent corner last year.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by IrishCrnjo:
Why did this s**t have to happen to Sherman? I swear, this franchise is cursed, he worked so hard to come back from his injury, and he was our only decent corner last year.

What the heck are you talking about!!!

Yes, it did? Are you being facetious?
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:

Yes, it did? Are you being facetious?
No. Perhaps I missed it.
Share 49ersWebzone