LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 232 users in the forums

True or False - the only good thing about being a fan of a suck-ass team is that there is

Shop Find 49ers gear online

True or False - the only good thing about being a fan of a suck-ass team is that there is

that at least no playoff stress and heartbreak. Nothing worse than losing a playoff game when you are oh so close. Effin Ravens and Scumbaghawks. Now we can relax and hopefully enjoy some good games.
[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Jan 13, 2017 at 6:26 PM ]
High draft picks exist too.
  • Homer
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
High draft picks exist too.

This. Discount 9er gear everywhere is also cool.
True, no playoff stress and less heartbreak for sure. Also less fun during the season. I'd rather win and get bounced in the playoffs than this.
What I miss about the Nolan era was the Offseason's. They were always flashy with Senior Bowl's, high draft picks, and Free Agent signings.
Playoff stress...lol
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
False
life besides football
Originally posted by 16to87:
life besides football

What's that? I can't comprehend the meaning of these words.
Playoff stress.......other side of the coin. Possible super bowl. Ill take the stress. If it doesnt work out i transition right into the dubs then giants. The loss doesnt last long

The only good thing about being a fan of a suck-ass team is that it may be as close as you ever get to some ass.
Oh yeah I wish I wasn't live at the Catch 3 exactly 5 years ago
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Oh yeah I wish I wasn't live at the Catch 3 exactly 5 years ago

Im glad i still was at the nfc champ game even tho it was a heartbreaking loss. Pumping up the defense with noise along with the rest of the faithful is something you cant replicate.
i miss when games actually mattered. weve been dead in the water since week 3 or 4. ill take the playoff heartache if it means actually enjoying football all year. watching this team has been miserable lately
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:
True, no playoff stress and less heartbreak for sure. Also less fun during the season. I'd rather win and get bounced in the playoffs than this.

+1

On top of it is the reality that we were in the Super Bowl just a few years ago and have dropped this far because our OWNER wanted it so.
Share 49ersWebzone