There are 253 users in the forums

Head Coach Candidate: Tom Cable (SEA OL)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
HaHa - Jed and his psy-ops
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by Crown:
If you even have to think about TC over a young jedi shanny or Mcd then there is no cure for your disease.

Jed recruiting people to try to post good things about Cable before is inevitable hire.
I kind of figured McDaniels & Shanahan weren't really interested in coming here.

Cable is the quality of coach that would be interested in coming here to coach this team. He's very similar to Tomsula and Chip, meaning this is probably his only option.
Member Milestone: This is post number 2,700 for bzborow1.
They only way Jed can screw this up now is by hiring Cable.
Originally posted by thl408:
Doesn't seem to be any hints of this interview being canceled. I'm scared.

How's Jed gonna sell this?

Jed's doing quite well in turning us into the 2003-2015 raiders.
[ Edited by Niners816 on Jan 15, 2017 at 9:06 AM ]
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
After listening to all of the GM candidates, many of whom seem to have some charisma and sharpness, those two seattle guys come off as almost nebbish.
Dont like them.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by glorydayz:
I kind of figured McDaniels & Shanahan weren't really interested in coming here.

Cable is the quality of coach that would be interested in coming here to coach this team. He's very similar to Tomsula and Chip, meaning this is probably his only option.

Who says McDaniels and Shanahan aren't really interested in the job?
Jed is a glory seeking fool. He wants full credit for any success we might have with his roll the dice gambles hires

Quit making s**t up man.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bzborow1:
They only way Jed can screw this up now is by hiring Cable.

jed has forcefully stated he will hire HC/GM who are guaranteed to have evident successful synergy in their work at team building.
In jed's eyes, Cable and the two seattle dweebs have shown that.

You better prepare for this absurd hire.
Remember, it's jed.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Quit making s**t up man.

I am thinking he was being sarcastic.

there simply cant be a zoner pulling for Cable.

The only reason I want Cable a 49er is to slap the s*** out of Jed
  • titan
  • Veteran
Should just kept Tomsula if we end up hiring this guy.
Originally posted by susweel:
Hiring cable would be the niner thing to do.

It would be expected in a sadomasochistic sort of way.Allows the fan base a few years more opportunity to be miserable,anxious,and depressed.
When Jed asks Cable to draw up some plays

Originally posted by GarnerValleyFan:
Originally posted by Southpaw79:

My initial feeling exactly, but the more I read about Cable, I am warming up to the idea. Somehow I think Jed and Paraag feeling the same way ... after interviewing a whole bunch of them.

Slap yourself for posting something so short sighted.
Share 49ersWebzone