There are 149 users in the forums

memories of Super Bowl 19

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hi there! :) My name's Sean! :) I'm 25 years old, and I've got autism. First of all, Happy New Year! :) And second of all, even though I wasn't born until 1991, but since I like the nostalgia of the 1980's and 1990's, but what memories do you have from Super Bowl 19 from January 20, 1985 with head coach Bill Walsh, and players like Joe Montana? :)
Thanks! :)
Sean
It was supposed to all be about Dan Marino, but Montana and the Niners kicked their ass

And I hit 3 quarters on my numbers pool. 8 and 6.....thanks for the fumble. Guy MacIntyre !
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

LOL...

That pic =

- Jerry Rice hadn't been drafted yet in SB XIX (he would be 3 months later)

- The opponent is the NE Patriots

- Niners were playing in Stanford 'cos of the damage to the Stick after the '89 earthquake (date of this game is 22 Oct 1989)

- This was the game Niners safety Jeff Fuller has a career-ending, paralyzing injury
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

LOL...

That pic =

- Niners were playing in Stanford 'cos of the damage to the Stick after the '89 earthquake (date of this game is 22 Oct 1989)

- This was the game Niners safety Jeff Fuller has a career-ending, paralyzing injury

Great pic 49 ATT , but as usual playing loose with the facts
SB XIX was probably the finest game offensively that Bill Walsh ever called. Defense shutdown what was considered one of the best offenses in history. Capped off the finest season of Bill Walsh's tenure.

Bingo cross

Texas concept
Originally posted by Viperboy:
Great pic 49 ATT , but as usual playing loose with the facts

He'll say SB 19 was played in this stadium.
Nice gifs 816!!
https://twitter.com/Ol_TimeFootball/status/1219303695961092100?s=20
Holy bump Batman.

• Kyzen

LOL...

That pic =

Man, I barely remember this.
Originally posted by Kyzen:

LOL...

That pic =

Man, I barely remember this.

They better win.
  • Kyzen
Originally posted by pdizo916:
They better win.

Hey, what's the over/under on how many women big ben will sexually assault during super bowl week?
Originally posted by Niners816:
SB XIX was probably the finest game offensively that Bill Walsh ever called. Defense shutdown what was considered one of the best offenses in history. Capped off the finest season of Bill Walsh's tenure.

Bingo cross

Texas concept

Both sides, offense and defense (Seifert). Given the quality of the opponent, this is really one of the all-time great games period.
Share 49ersWebzone