LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 216 users in the forums

What I Want as a Fan

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I read week after week as we as fans question each others motives for wanting a new GM, or the owner to move on or a different QB or the QB we have to succeed or fail for whatever reason. Like we as Niner fans have all of these hidden agendas. For me its really simple so I thought I would share what I want from this team,

I want a GM that is awesome and is the envy of the league, that hits more than he misses and that has he respect of the players and can find the right coaching staff. Who can put together talent year after year. I want a coaching staff that dominates other coaches, that every other team is trying to figure out how to emulate. Who can take the players he is given and put them in a position to succeed no matter the opponent. I want a Coach that gives Seattle and Arizona coaches fits and inferiority complexes and keeps them up nights. I want a QB that is among the best at his position and always puts us in a position to succeed. I want to have the confidence that as long as that guy is on our team we are never out of the fight. I want to be in playoff consideration for the next ten years and win at least a few more Super Bowls.

Patriots have have had this. Seattle has had this. Several other teams have nearly had this. I really don't want to hate any player or coach or exec for the 49ers. I want them all to be the best in the league. They were when I was growing up. These owners should not stop trying until they are again.
//
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the Yorks dont give a s**t what you or I want as fans. As long as those PSL payments keep clearing every month, they won't be giving a s**t anytime soon either.
Oh I'm well aware they don't. But I find it interesting that so many fans on here question the motives of other fans. Like all they want is to have a QB or coach to fail so they have something to b***h about. Seems silly to me. Don't we all want to be the best in the league and dominate the league?
Don't we all want to be the best in the league and dominate the league?

No. This is ultimately a business and some owners prefer to only treat it as such. The Yorks are raking in ridiculous amounts of money, so in their eyes, they are already winners. Why change?
Talking about fans
Originally posted by Ninersrisin:
Talking about fans
lol, can't wait for the so called fans jump ship
As long as we don't get a qb with our first pick, I'll be happy.
  • Kuya
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninersrisin:
Oh I'm well aware they don't. But I find it interesting that so many fans on here question the motives of other fans. Like all they want is to have a QB or coach to fail so they have something to b***h about. Seems silly to me. Don't we all want to be the best in the league and dominate the league?

We don't want our coach or qb to fail lol

A lot of us wanted that first overall pick, but that is highly understandable
  • F49F
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Anybody who still counts themselves as a 49ers fan at this point isn't going to jump ship. That would have happened a year or two ago.
Originally posted by F49F:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Anybody who still counts themselves as a 49ers fan at this point isn't going to jump ship. That would have happened a year or two ago.
nope, people still here threatening (idk who) that they are almost done

• boast
  • Hella Fame
good idea. every poster on this forum should make a thread telling everyone else what they want.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
The key to a winning team with a long history is of course a quarterback but also a stable foundation and organization

NE, GB, Sea, Bal

Good drafts, good re-signings

Stick with the coach
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by boast:
good idea. every poster on this forum should make a thread telling everyone else what they want.

I want a bomber of 12/25 Enjoy By
Originally posted by Crown:
The key to a winning team with a long history is of course a quarterback but also a stable foundation and organization

NE, GB, Sea, Bal

Good drafts, good re-signings

Stick with the coach

As long as it's the right coach - you need to find a good coach in order to stick with them. Kinda like a franchise QB - find one and stick with them as long as you can or until you have the next one in hand. Good coaches/GMs and stable organizations tend to go hand in hand. If you stick with a bad coach (or QB) for a long time for the sake of stability, you may end up missing out on a good coach (or QB).

I'm all for giving Chip another year, but Baalke has to go. It's time to give another GM a shot.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
I want myles garrett
Share 49ersWebzone