LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 242 users in the forums

Potential 49er GM

Shop Find 49ers gear online
candidates. Guys can with come up with a list of potential GM candidates for the 49ers and some names of coaches those GM's could hire? Also what type of coaching staff could that head coach put together?
Yorks would like a GM with a familiar face that keeps the spending low, is a "yes" man and allows them to meddle.

with that in mind, all signs point to someone in-house becoming the next gm with paraag as the leading candidate.
[ Edited by Heroism on Dec 26, 2016 at 2:32 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Promoting Gamble is best chance for some sort of continuity. Even though we don't have anything that's worth continuing.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Dec 26, 2016 at 2:37 PM ]
MadDog.

He Has a way better hit rate than Baalkee. (I know that's not saying much, since Stevie Wonder would be a better player evaluator than Baalkee )
[ Edited by Bay2Bay9erAllday on Dec 26, 2016 at 2:34 PM ]
  • NM16
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Heroism:
Yorks like GMs that keep the profits high, spending low and allow them to meddle.

so, all signs point to someone in-house becoming the next gm--paraag as the leading candidate.
Yikes. Rather keep balke
Originally posted by mayo49:
Promoting Gamble is best chance for some sort of continuity. Even though we don't have anything that's worth continuing.

This
I'd like Will McClay from the Cowboys

I believe his title is Senior Director of college & Pro or something like that.
Terry Donahue
I thought op was going to post some candidates, instead he gave everyone homework

In the discount aisle

Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
MadDog.

He Has a way better hit rate than Baalkee. (I know that's not saying much, since Stevie Wonder would be a better player evaluator than Baalkee )

Maddogs talents would be wasted as GM. He should be head of college scouting though and running our drafts. We'd have a far more talented team if he had been picking.
[ Edited by WINiner on Dec 26, 2016 at 3:50 PM ]
Eliot wolf or another packers exec makes sense. Their cap model fits what the yorks/paraag like. Wolf is younger than jed.
  • evil
  • Veteran
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl/186970-who-should-baalkes-replacement-finally-gets-fired/page12/
Share 49ersWebzone