LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 320 users in the forums

Are there Any Statistic on Whether the 49er Fan Base is Contracting or Staying the Same?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Our regular table at the sports bar went from two niner fans right before Alex Smith to 12 people by the time the SB run occurred now we are back to 3. We have a reserved table for the last 10 years but it may be taken away this year and the bar will not guarantee the Niner game on a big tv anymore.
It's hip to be a Niners fan in SF when they are winning. When things are going bad only the strong survive.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
It's hip to be a Niners fan in SF when they are winning. When things are going bad only the strong survive.

thats literally the case with just about any fanbase
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Our regular table at the sports bar went from two niner fans right before Alex Smith to 12 people by the time the SB run occurred now we are back to 3. We have a reserved table for the last 10 years but it may be taken away this year and the bar will not guarantee the Niner game on a big tv anymore.
what area (CA/out of state) ?

going out to the bar for games every sunday, thats some true faithful s**t right there
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Fans feel hoodwinked

http://www.mercurynews.com/2016/12/16/diehard-49ers-fans-speak-out-yorks-are-the-trumps-of-football-hoodwinked-miserable/
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
When we were winning people were repping everywhere. Now it's the occasional bumper sticker. Haven't seen someone wearing a jersey in months.

We are a nation wide joke
I live in Missouri and have a personalized license plate 49ERS SF.
I get laughed at now.
A lot!
I have friends with season tickets. They have pride and would rather not go than to sell them at 30% of face value. Owning 49ers season tickets with a PSL has been a horrible investment in your entertainment.
Originally posted by 9erred:
I have friends with season tickets. They have pride and would rather not go than to sell them at 30% of face value. Owning 49ers season tickets with a PSL has been a horrible investment in your entertainment.
There are no ways around it now when teams get new stadiums.

Shoot there's even a PSL for the browns
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
Originally posted by RishikeshA:

thats literally the case with just about any fanbase

Especially the cawkSuckers... went from 12 fans (before 2012) to full stadium every week
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Fans feel hoodwinked

http://www.mercurynews.com/2016/12/16/diehard-49ers-fans-speak-out-yorks-are-the-trumps-of-football-hoodwinked-miserable/

So sad.

A rebuild from FO to the players needs to happen, and compensate these peeps with something, such as, free pass at one or more games (preseason and/or regular season) and some jerseys, etc.

BREAKING NEWS........

We effing suck.

Will never change up. But i always follow former niners
Share 49ersWebzone