There are 212 users in the forums

Would Kap have made a good WR?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
It's too early for me to worry about next year and this year is too painful so I am venturing into fantasy territory to keep my 49ers interest this year.

I am not suggesting a switch at age 25 or whatever cuz that is impossible, but I wonder with his speed, size, and athleticism if Kap could have been a good receiver or tight end if he had made the switch coming out of College? Would have at least made for some cool trick plays if he took an end around and then threw it for 60 yards to Moss!

Yes, I know it is a dumb topic.
no
No, he doesn't have the burst or agility to run good routes. He would be a very very bad version of Torrey Smith if he tried. 9 routes all day
lmfao no way in hell. he runs all weird, plus not sure if he could take a hit going across the middle
You still have to read coverages as a receiver...
I remember in his rookie year we were playing the Jets and Roman snuck Kap out as WR close to the left sideline, Ryan immediately called a time out and that was the end of that.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
no.

tiny hands and he's a puss
Kaepernick should stuck with pitching
No too frail
Would be a good afro model tho
Originally posted by Matchuu84:

He would walk batters all day

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Matchuu84:

this. dude is too soft for a real sport.
Wonder if we can convert him to punter
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
No, his ego could not handle the perceived demotion
  • titan
  • Veteran
I think he would be like Randy Moss!!! But we need him to be like Steve Young for now.
Originally posted by bigmur49:
It's too early for me to worry about next year and this year is too painful so I am venturing into fantasy territory to keep my 49ers interest this year.

I am not suggesting a switch at age 25 or whatever cuz that is impossible, but I wonder with his speed, size, and athleticism if Kap could have been a good receiver or tight end if he had made the switch coming out of College? Would have at least made for some cool trick plays if he took an end around and then threw it for 60 yards to Moss!

Yes, I know it is a dumb topic.

Pryor switched to WR last season and he was 26. But ya, Kap is 29.
Share 49ersWebzone