LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 232 users in the forums

WR Chris Harper

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
And btw Harris is a lot more valuable to the 49ers than Harper will be. Harris had some good runs against the Rams defense.

Harris was probably gonna be inactive. He may have had some good runs last year but that was with Hyde and Draughn out, who will be getting the majority of handoffs tonight.

True.

But I'd much rather have Harris on the team than Wilhoite.

Bowman
Armstrong
Hodges
Bellore
Wilhoite

Too many ILB's IMO.
I think NCommand hit on it in the other thread - with Davis likely inactive for the game tonight they need someone behind Kerley in KR/PR situations. Harper may be that guy.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I think NCommand hit on it in the other thread - with Davis likely inactive for the game tonight they need someone behind Kerley in KR/PR situations. Harper may be that guy.

Originally posted by susweel:

LMAO.
I guess it doesn't make a difference, being that these two are probably 52 and 53 on any roster ... but ...

[ Edited by Bluesbro on Sep 12, 2016 at 3:36 PM ]
Originally posted by susweel:

Dude needs to shave that s**t! If you can't grow a full beard, don't bother!
So when was the last time the 49ers WR Corp this bad?? Josh Morgan and Arnez Battle?
Originally posted by Since07:
So when was the last time the 49ers WR Corp this bad?? Josh Morgan and Arnez Battle?

Probably. But that was a proven-on-the-field bad. Right now this group outside Torrey is lots-of-questions-but-on-paper-it-looks bad.
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
I really dont get this move or this coaching staff dude was a cast of from NE with only 1 reception thus far in his career. He comes here not knowing the playbook N within a couple of weeks is promoted over a guy that actually knows the offense (Dres Anderson).

Agreed I'd rather throw Anderson out there personally.

Hey NY u are one of our draft experts around here is the kid any good? I mean he did come from Cal so i am sure there a quite a few Cal fans in here that would like to shine some light on this subject.

Too be honest didn't watch a ton of him...he kinda looks like kerley and is a slot guy.

I think the move is purely for STs
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Leary of any and all Patriots castoffs.

Belichek and Chip are buddies. It's possible Bill told chip he cuts better receivers than what's on the niners 53.

Truth.

Originally posted by Since07:

2013 was pretty bad opening day all I remember was people were pumped for Marlon Moore
I really dont get this move or this coaching staff dude was a cast of from NE with only 1 reception thus far in his career. He comes here not knowing the playbook N within a couple of weeks is promoted over a guy that actually knows the offense (Dres Anderson).

Agreed I'd rather throw Anderson out there personally.

Hey NY u are one of our draft experts around here is the kid any good? I mean he did come from Cal so i am sure there a quite a few Cal fans in here that would like to shine some light on this subject.

Too be honest didn't watch a ton of him...he kinda looks like kerley and is a slot guy.

I think the move is purely for STs

So when ever Davis returns we can expect this dude to go back on the ps. Sounds good 2 me.
Agree. I think this is a backup special teams move for tonight
I feel bad for harris at this point
So when ever Davis returns we can expect this dude to go back on the ps. Sounds good 2 me.

Absolutely
Share 49ersWebzone