There are 192 users in the forums

WR Chris Harper

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:
I don't think we originally wanted 4 RB's on the roster but didn't want teams to pick up Harris. Teams now probably like what they have so that we can try to get Harris on the PS.

Or I'm 100% wrong because I made it up as I type.

I'm pretty sure Harris is not available for practice squad because of his service time
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheRambler:
Awesome, we finally have a #2 receiver

A "#2" as in sh*t
  • thl408
All this time I thought Chris Harper was the Chris Harper that was drafted by SEA and let go, then picked up by the 49ers, then let go. Thanks for the informational OP.
Originally posted by thl408:
All this time I thought Chris Harper was the Chris Harper that was drafted by SEA and let go, then picked up by the 49ers, then let go. Thanks for the informational OP.

Right I remember us picking him up and everyone was like its Delanie Walker v2.0. Lol

Until this post, so did I
Originally posted by MarkD:
Originally posted by TheRambler:
Awesome, we finally have a #2 receiver

A "#2" as in sh*t

lmao

this is a head scratcher but i always did think that harper played well in preseason games.
I really dont get this move or this coaching staff dude was a cast of from NE with only 1 reception thus far in his career. He comes here not knowing the playbook N within a couple of weeks is promoted over a guy that actually knows the offense (Dres Anderson).

Lol me too
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
I really dont get this move or this coaching staff dude was a cast of from NE with only 1 reception thus far in his career. He comes here not knowing the playbook N within a couple of weeks is promoted over a guy that actually knows the offense (Dres Anderson).

Agreed I'd rather throw Anderson out there personally.

Might have to do with STs though
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Sep 12, 2016 at 3:19 PM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Can I ask what is the problem with signing a veteran??

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

Agreed I'd rather throw Anderson out there personally.

Hey NY u are one of our draft experts around here is the kid any good? I mean he did come from Cal so i am sure there a quite a few Cal fans in here that would like to shine some light on this subject.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
And btw Harris is a lot more valuable to the 49ers than Harper will be. Harris had some good runs against the Rams defense.
250 yds , 3 tds
oh good god
Originally posted by Kolohe:
And btw Harris is a lot more valuable to the 49ers than Harper will be. Harris had some good runs against the Rams defense.

Harris was probably gonna be inactive. He may have had some good runs last year but that was with Hyde and Draughn out, who will be getting the majority of handoffs tonight.
Share 49ersWebzone