LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 293 users in the forums

Bold predictions in 3,2,1 gooo!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
My Bold prediction, we end up with 2 1st rd picks this draft, an EDGE and a WR.

Almost AB..2 picks ER and OG , followed by S in rd 2...then maybe a WR, but more likely, a 2nd tier ER
Sherman will have more interceptions during a single game (3) than Garoppolo (2).

Niners will lead the league in TD's turned over on review due to the new PI/review rules.

Shanahan will lead the league in Unsportsmanlike conduct penalties (equal to the amount of TD's turned over by review).

We will have 1 TE and 2 RB's with more receptions and receiving yards than our top ranked WR.
Boldest yet...we open the season with NOBODY on IR, PUP, or unable to play.

2 nd prediction. All starters remain healthy thruout season,

Ok, that isn't bold...it is impossible.
The Rams will choke again in the playoffs, ooohhh whoops, that's not bold at all that's a given

As far as Niners bold predictions,

On offense I will go with Kittle and Pettis both going over 900 yards and 8 tds

On Defense we will rank in the top 10 in points and yards allowed as well as sacks
[ Edited by elguapo on Apr 15, 2019 at 12:49 AM ]
Originally posted by John_Candy:
Breida will be traded before the season starts.
Pettis will have more TDs and receiving yards than Kittle.
We will lead the league in sacks.
Garoppolo will be a Pro Bowler.
Coach of the Year Kyle Shanahan.

I would be so pissed if we traded Breida.
Jet and Jimmy both make full recoverys from acl tears and play at pro bowl levels competing with each other for comeback player of the year.
My bold prediction. 49ers win 12 games in the regular season, and go on to win the super bowl.
Originally posted by IrishCrnjo:
My bold prediction. 49ers win 12 games in the regular season, and go on to win the super bowl.

49ers are also mentioned in the puppy bowl.
On Dec 1st when the Niners play the Ravens, Earl Thomas will already be out for the season with an injury... so will Jimmie Ward. The second part is t bold but figured I would add it anyways!!
10-6. We beat the Cowboys in the wildcard, and then lose the divisional round at Minnesota. Bosa racks up easy DROY honors behind a top 5 d-line. Jimmy has a 28 TD/12 INT season as a Pro Bowl reserve. The season of progress finally happens.

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IrishCrnjo:

Sir, you were almost correct...14-2 and beat BB/Brady in SB
Bumping this thread for the start of the season.

Bold Season Predictions:

A DB has 3 ints by himself....by game 9
Rookie WRs outscore the veteran WRs by the end of year.
Ward and Tartt don't break a collarbone or forearm this year, but break something else.
JG tosses twice as many TDS to ints.
Rookie punter will recover a fumble.
Solly bounces back and has more than 6 sacks
[ Edited by mitpdub on Sep 2, 2019 at 11:05 PM ]
Nick Mullens -- NFL MVP
Bold Prediction - if they don't get off to a fast start I predict no more predictions.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
This will be a "good" year!
Share 49ersWebzone