Goodbye WR Aaron Burbridge! - 6th Round Pick

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Pro Football Focus ‏@PFF
49ers fans, meet new WR Aaron Burbridge: http://buff.ly/1YYxGuB
Hmm aka little Boldin
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
He did a great job catching passes thrown behind him or at his feet from Connor Cook, he's well prepared for Kaepernick.
Taylor Price ‏@TaylorPrice 5m5 minutes agoSanta Clara, CA

New #49ers WR @ABurb16:

• 2015 BIG TEN WR OF THE YEAR

• 2015 1ST-TEAM ALL-BIG TEN

• 2015 BIG TEN LEADER IN CATCHES (85) & REC YARDS (1,258)
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
ESPN Stats & Info ‏@ESPNStatsInfo
49ers take Aaron Burbridge (Michigan State): 23 receptions on passes thrown 15+ yards in 2015, third among Power 5 receivers.
What's with baalke and picking the same receiver year in and year out. I feel like he hates big bodied receivers for some odd reason.
If he ever drops a pass....

• Jcool
  • Veteran
https://twitter.com/DeSimone_80/status/726523495077826560
Originally posted by philosoraptor:
What's with baalke and picking the same receiver year in and year out. I feel like he hates big bodied receivers for some odd reason.
Why should we take a big bodied receiver?
8.25" hands ? Everything else looked good on his sheet

Mike Wilson ‏@MikeWilson247 3m3 minutes ago

Kiper on Burbridge: "I thought he was the MVP of this football team. He allowed Connor Cook to have a go-to option."
I like this pick
LOVED this pick
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Mike Wilson ‏@MikeWilson247 3m3 minutes ago

Kiper on Burbridge: "I thought he was the MVP of this football team. He allowed Connor Cook to have a go-to option."

If you go back and watch some Michigan State games, Cook would chuck up some wounded duck off target throws and Burbridge would go flying in and somehow complete the catch. He made a lot of big clutch catches for the Spartans.
complain about not taking a receiver. take a receiver with good production, zone complains. what else is new
Share 49ersWebzone