There are 258 users in the forums

Goodbye WR Aaron Burbridge! - 6th Round Pick

Shop 49ers game tickets
I feel like Burbridge is like a second coming of Jarvis Landry type of dude. You're not gonna be able to press him easy from the sounds of it.
He play last game?
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Exit first Group A: Smith - Patton - Ailington - Smelter

Enter Group B: White - Burbridge - Anderson - Cajuste
Originally posted by 9moon:
Exit first Group A: Smith - Patton - Ailington - Smelter

Enter Group B: White - Burbridge - Anderson - Cajuste

So burbridge played? I never seen him.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
dont think he got to play... but what I'm trying to say is that it may be GROUP B's turn to see some action..
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
I feel like Burbridge is like a second coming of Jarvis Landry type of dude. You're not gonna be able to press him easy from the sounds of it.

thats big praise…any links?
Just similar size,build, both over the middle go up and get it at all costs kinda guy. Not the fastest,not the most explosive but all around solid, tough, and STRONG.
Just similar size,build, both over the middle go up and get it at all costs kinda guy. Not the fastest,not the most explosive but all around solid, tough, and STRONG.

That's how I felt about leonte carroo in this past draft...I thought he would have been perfect for chip, and he ended up going to the fins lol.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

That's how I felt about leonte carroo in this past draft...I thought he would have been perfect for chip, and he ended up going to the fins lol.

I feel you, he was getting some good attention from us IIRC as well. Chip just must of thought he was nothing too special over the guys we already had. I just wanna see this D return to top ten form, if we can do that I think we can put up enough points to steal some games to wind up with a solid record.
Play him with the starting team cuz why not

Originally posted by NorthBay49er:

Yeah, so we can see another WR Baalke drafted that sucks.
Originally posted by Joecool:

Can't be worse than the scrubs we normally see starting
Originally posted by Joecool:

or don't start him so you can also blame baalke
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
baby Anquan
Another baalke bust. Good lawd
Share 49ersWebzone