There are 104 users in the forums

Ronald Blair-DE-Appalachian State-142nd Overall Pick

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Glad we brought him back!
Quit f**king around and secure Damontre Moore.
I am glad he came back
This is the first good move Lynch made.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 26,191
Originally posted by pdizo916:
This is the first good move Lynch made.

Oh come on.

3 years - built a Super Bowl run (I am as pissed as you at the loss)

Maybe just let the guy continue doing what he is doing because it's working.
Maybe the hesitation in re-signing him was because JL was waiting to see if he could run at 4 mos or not. As for running and cutting, i hope not yet. Way too early. But the fact he was up and running at 4 mos may have been the key to re-signing. Just an opinion .
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
This is the first good move Lynch made.

Oh come on.

3 years - built a Super Bowl run (I am as pissed as you at the loss)

Maybe just let the guy continue doing what he is doing because it's working.

This
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Good to see. He's an integral part of this defense

DLine is stacked.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
DLine is stacked.

We need it. It sure got thinned out by time of SB, with Dee, out, Blair out, And DJ Jones out. (Was there someone else out that i forgot?) That was a big chunk of our DL and basically precluded giving anybody a meaningful blow against one of the top QBs in league who also is elusive as all get out, and had our DLs running like crazy . By 3rd Qtr end, we were blown. We need 8 guys available for DL if we are going to win.
I think Taylor was out, too. Rotational guy, but depth nonetheless.
Originally posted by TyCore:
I think Taylor was out, too. Rotational guy, but depth nonetheless.

He was pretty impressive as well. Seems to have health issues though
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
DLine is stacked.

We need it. It sure got thinned out by time of SB, with Dee, out, Blair out, And DJ Jones out. (Was there someone else out that i forgot?) That was a big chunk of our DL and basically precluded giving anybody a meaningful blow against one of the top QBs in league who also is elusive as all get out, and had our DLs running like crazy . By 3rd Qtr end, we were blown. We need 8 guys available for DL if we are going to win.

Most def. We need a deep rotation. Craziest part is Bosa is going to be better.

If Kinlaw can produce, we'll be so sick.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jun 13, 2020 at 12:28 PM ]
Share 49erswebzone