LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 276 users in the forums

Ronald Blair-DE-Appalachian State-signs with Jets

Shop 49ers game tickets
Quit f**king around and secure Damontre Moore.
I am glad he came back
This is the first good move Lynch made.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Oh come on.

3 years - built a Super Bowl run (I am as pissed as you at the loss)

Maybe just let the guy continue doing what he is doing because it's working.
Maybe the hesitation in re-signing him was because JL was waiting to see if he could run at 4 mos or not. As for running and cutting, i hope not yet. Way too early. But the fact he was up and running at 4 mos may have been the key to re-signing. Just an opinion .
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Oh come on.

3 years - built a Super Bowl run (I am as pissed as you at the loss)

Maybe just let the guy continue doing what he is doing because it's working.

This
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Good to see. He's an integral part of this defense
DLine is stacked.

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
DLine is stacked.

We need it. It sure got thinned out by time of SB, with Dee, out, Blair out, And DJ Jones out. (Was there someone else out that i forgot?) That was a big chunk of our DL and basically precluded giving anybody a meaningful blow against one of the top QBs in league who also is elusive as all get out, and had our DLs running like crazy . By 3rd Qtr end, we were blown. We need 8 guys available for DL if we are going to win.
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
I think Taylor was out, too. Rotational guy, but depth nonetheless.
Originally posted by TyCore:
I think Taylor was out, too. Rotational guy, but depth nonetheless.

He was pretty impressive as well. Seems to have health issues though
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
DLine is stacked.

We need it. It sure got thinned out by time of SB, with Dee, out, Blair out, And DJ Jones out. (Was there someone else out that i forgot?) That was a big chunk of our DL and basically precluded giving anybody a meaningful blow against one of the top QBs in league who also is elusive as all get out, and had our DLs running like crazy . By 3rd Qtr end, we were blown. We need 8 guys available for DL if we are going to win.

Most def. We need a deep rotation. Craziest part is Bosa is going to be better.

If Kinlaw can produce, we'll be so sick.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jun 13, 2020 at 12:28 PM ]
Yup, that's who i forgot. I would desperately love to have seen that game with us having our entire DL healthy. With just Dee alone healthy, I think we win. Still we would have needed to have blows for Bosa, Arik and DeFo. So it really would have taken all 8 guys.

And when you add in the spectacularly ugly part about KC OL holding, and here i am specifically thinking of Nick all damn game, it would have made a game changing difference if we had our rotational guys available. You just can't go at Nick's speed, Arik's speed and Buck's speed against a guy like Mahomes, without some time for a blow. The energy those 3 guys expended was phenomenal, and they just worked and worked and worked some more. The fact their OL held all game made it twice as hard, maybe more.

Great teachable moment there for kyle. If the opponents OL is going go hold, then tell our OL to do the same. If refs call it on us, then kyle can say, "well, call it on them too." Unfortunately that never happened and Andy Reid pulled one over on Kyle. Never again tho.
Share 49ersWebzone