There are 271 users in the forums

Ronald Blair-DE-Appalachian State-signs with Jets

Shop 49ers game tickets
It makes sense to trade Armstead. It just does ... we have enough money to redo Buck and Kittle right now. We cut Goodwin, Coleman and restructure McKinnon and Jimmy and we have enough to re sign Ward, Blair and Sanders and our draft picks.

I'm guessing we can get a 3rd rounder for Armstead this year (if we let him walk it's likely a 3rd round comp next year).
Really hope we keep this dude
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by Squidp:
Brunskill proved he can play. Skule did as well. I'd hate to release him but we have the depth to survive

They proved they can play for a few games. Let's see them do it again before we cut a guy who is still playing a high level.

Exactly my stance. There's a big difference between a cornerstone player and a guy who can step and play well for a few games. I think fans confuse the two.

When Kyle needed a cornerstone, he went away from an excellent 7th round T and went straight to the first round for Mike McGlinchey. He'll probably do it again when Staley calls it quits.

Hell, he might do it for C/G this year (haha...yeah right).
[ Edited by NCommand on Feb 17, 2020 at 1:38 PM ]
Originally posted by midrdan:
It makes sense to trade Armstead. It just does ... we have enough money to redo Buck and Kittle right now. We cut Goodwin, Coleman and restructure McKinnon and Jimmy and we have enough to re sign Ward, Blair and Sanders and our draft picks.

I'm guessing we can get a 3rd rounder for Armstead this year (if we let him walk it's likely a 3rd round comp next year).

You very well may be right about that.
Blair is a really good dude. I've met him a few times since a friend of mine is actually good friends with him. Hope we bring him back
[ Edited by ninerfan4life on Feb 17, 2020 at 1:54 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
Really hope we keep this dude

Yeah, I want him back too.
That does not look good but it is a good sign he's already jogging.

BRING HIM BACK NOW
He'll be more important now than ever before.
Strike while the iron is cold lol.

• FL9er
  • Veteran
Reading the Browns may make a run at him
Will he be ready to go by the time the season starts? Assuming the normal September date lol
Sign Damontre Moore first.
[ Edited by NCommand on Mar 17, 2020 at 10:12 AM ]
Yea. And taylor.
If the Niners sign Blair and Sheldon Day their DL would be awesome.

Starters- Bosa- Solomon Thomas, Kentabius Street
DJ Jones- Jullian
Airk Armstead- Sheldon Day
Dee Ford- Rondald Blair
Share 49ersWebzone