LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

Ronald Blair-DE-Appalachian State-signs with Jets

Shop 49ers game tickets
This is just as big a blow as Kwon going down. Blair has been a monster in pass rush this year.
this one definitely hurts our depth on that d-line.
Might be a good time to work out a contract extension. Get him on the cheap, IR him next year with an eligible to return designation and see if he can contribute down the stretch during our title defense run.
I crapped on this guy during the season but i have to tip my hat to him on his season ending play. Obviiously had been studying his own tape the last few weeks and listening to the critics. The hawks called his number and expected him to bite hard but he recovered and coralled the midget before he could break wide. Great play against his own instinct. Props to him.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Blue Collar Type of Player.. this guy is a keeper.
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
Sucks his valient effort was completely wasted, I really hope he gets back into his previous form.
Man I fkn love this guy!! I hope they re sign him. What a s**t way to go out. Great hustle and relentless energy.
This is gonna hurt, as he was one of our better passrushers.. Speedy recovery big guy
  • thl408
For it to happen in a contract year, this will hurt his paychecks too. Instead of possibly getting interest on the FA market to sign a multi-year deal, it could be a one year 'prove it' deal.

A pro football player lives in an apartment?! Bay area housing prices suck
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Yo, ingrown toenails ain't no joke.
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Yo, ingrown toenails ain't no joke.

she shot her shot at blair, and he didn't pick it up.
  • fip24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by frenchmov:

Saving his money- good for him.
Love to see the team give him a 2 year extension- 2m sign on and 2.5 salary per. We get him for the playoff push next year and 2021 at a discount and he gets a nice payday in case his knee does not heal correctly.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by frenchmov:

totally agree. I think a one bedroom studio in SF is going to cost you about $3,000 + dollars per month
Share 49ersWebzone