There are 153 users in the forums

Ronald Blair-DE-Appalachian State-142nd Overall Pick

Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨
We need to resign him and let Solly go.
Originally posted by Scottie15:
This guy was a beast against the run today.

He was a beast period. Brought the heat as a pass rusher too. 49ers DL depth looks really good.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 9,057
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Scottie15:
This guy was a beast against the run today.

He was a beast period. Brought the heat as a pass rusher too. 49ers DL depth looks really good.

We got two starting DLines. 2nd unit isnt as good at pass rushing but many of these guys are starters.
  • Jiks
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,698
Game ball.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Scottie15:
This guy was a beast against the run today.

He was a beast period. Brought the heat as a pass rusher too. 49ers DL depth looks really good.


What a pleasure watching him play ball.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
#Defensiveplayerofthegame


Agree - beast
  • jcs
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 29,977
Damontre Moore who?

Blair proving his worth
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
He was a beast period. Brought the heat as a pass rusher too. 49ers DL depth looks really good.

As it should with all the #1's on it...
He's been good since he got to our team... he's just needed a legit opportunity. More playing time. Hopefully this performance will do that.

I say extend him now for a good deal.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 14,002
Originally posted by ronniefreakinlott42:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
He was a beast period. Brought the heat as a pass rusher too. 49ers DL depth looks really good.

As it should with all the #1's on it...


Time to add another #1 pick for another edge rusher in next years draft.

  • Giedi
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 14,002
Originally posted by Afrikan:
He's been good since he got to our team... he's just needed a legit opportunity. More playing time. Hopefully this performance will do that.

I say extend him now for a good deal.

He's been surprisingly good. Explosive and powerful.
Stud
So yeah let's get this guy an extension ASAP
always been a fan of this dude. he's leaps and bounds better than armstead.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
always been a fan of this dude. he's leaps and bounds better than armstead.

Yet AA leads the team in sacks after two games. Imagine that.


Honestly though.. They're both good players, but I'd give Blair the edge in game-sense/football IQ.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Sep 16, 2019 at 8:05 AM ]
Share 49erswebzone