LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

Ronald Blair-DE-Appalachian State-signs with Jets

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:

If the d-line isn't the best in football this year, it'll be a little disappointing.

I wonder how long until refs start cracking down on Defo's club-to-the-back-of-the-head move. He loves using that as a changeup to his swim lol.

That looks vicious even wearing a helmet imagine 6'8 300lb Defo slapping you in the back of the head as hard as he can
The Head Slap, made famous by HOFer Deacon Jones.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:

Didn't he do that at one time with the cast on his broken arm?
Originally posted by RTFirefly:

I can't recall, I do know the Oakland Raiders of the 60's and 70's would put plaster between sheets of gauze and then tape their arms.
Originally posted by RTFirefly:

I can't recall, I do know the Oakland Raiders of the 60's and 70's would put plaster between sheets of gauze and then tape their arms.

I'm pretty sure Deacon did, but it was a long time ago and my memory has failed me before.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
If Blair throws out another 5-6 sack season, dude is gonna get paid a lot more than people think. Za'Darius Smith got 4yrs $66M

This is why I wished they extended him this year. Blair could get starter money elsewhere. Should have lock this man up ASAP. I know Buckner seems to be more of a priority, but I'm not worried about us resigning him. That will get done. The really good teams have depth: guys that are good enough to be starters or are borderline starters. But nope, we give guys like Ward contract after contract

And now outlawed in the NFL
Originally posted by Since07:
That looks vicious even wearing a helmet imagine 6'8 300lb Defo slapping you in the back of the head as hard as he can

I just love it how arrogant that move is.
Best football player on the team besides defo. Will start over nick Bosa and play majority of snaps at DE this year.
Originally posted by Boldjames:
Best football player on the team besides defo. Will start over nick Bosa and play majority of snaps at DE this year.

Bold take by boldjames. Let's see how this plays out

Any updates on his injury? Hope he'll be ready for week 1. I have him and Moore as our backups which I think is pretty darn good.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Since07:
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:

If the d-line isn't the best in football this year, it'll be a little disappointing.

I wonder how long until refs start cracking down on Defo's club-to-the-back-of-the-head move. He loves using that as a changeup to his swim lol.

I looks like it's the back he's slapping.
Originally posted by Boldjames:

I love him and have done since we drafted him. But I think you go too far with this.
Excited to see Blair do damage to offensive lines this year with our talented defensive line
Man that was pretty.
Share 49ersWebzone