There are 212 users in the forums

Ronald Blair-DE-Appalachian State-142nd Overall Pick

Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:

If the d-line isn't the best in football this year, it'll be a little disappointing.

I wonder how long until refs start cracking down on Defo's club-to-the-back-of-the-head move. He loves using that as a changeup to his swim lol.

Reminds me of Reggie White
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by wailers15:

Putting him at edge, I thought he had a shot at being Reggie White, but there is nobody like Reggie White.
Originally posted by wailers15:
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:

If the d-line isn't the best in football this year, it'll be a little disappointing.

I wonder how long until refs start cracking down on Defo's club-to-the-back-of-the-head move. He loves using that as a changeup to his swim lol.

You mean Deacon Jones?!
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Hero will appreciate this! lol

Please resign this guy. Lynch loves losers like AA and ward ...
Originally posted by FL9er:

Yeah White was just different man..
Originally posted by FL9er:

Fawk

I don't know what's more impressive, the brute strength to toss an NFL athlete onto his ass like a child or the nimbleness of a man that's 6-5, 300 lbs.
If Blair throws out another 5-6 sack season, dude is gonna get paid a lot more than people think. Za'Darius Smith got 4yrs $66M
Originally posted by NYniner85:
If Blair throws out another 5-6 sack season, dude is gonna get paid a lot more than people think. Za'Darius Smith got 4yrs $66M

And he should . The 5.5 he got last year was only on 49.7 percent snaps. Also had 14 qb hits and 10 tackles for loss.

Once again, He might not be able to show off what he can do as a starter. But at least all won't be lost if Bosa or Ford get hurt.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT !!!

THE FINAL VERDICT !!!!

Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

And he should . The 5.5 he got last year was only on 49.7 percent snaps. Also had 14 qb hits and 10 tackles for loss.

Once again, He might not be able to show off what he can do as a starter. But at least all won't be lost if Bosa or Ford get hurt.

Agreed
Most Underrated player on the team.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
MOST underused !!!
I love Blair's attitude. Dude as solid as they come.

One of the reasons I was a big fan of Blair's as a draft prospect was this crazy story about him getting knocked out of a game at the start with an injury, changing into street clothes, and then going back into the locker room to suit back up at the end of the game because his team needed him. Daniel Jeremiah touches on it here:

?t=92
[ Edited by Heroism on Aug 3, 2019 at 7:25 PM ]
Love the stuff I hear about Blair. Could be hard to keep around going into 2020, but with so many other teams able to stack their DE positions, I don't see why we couldn't work to do the same. I mean look at the Eagles recently, they had like 4 starting caliber edge rushers.
Share 49erswebzone