LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 299 users in the forums

Ronald Blair-DE-Appalachian State-signs with Jets

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
Blair need more playing and staring job against the Viking. Please.. AA should benching at DE. Period!

Uh Blair isn't better than AA dude, please.

Tell me how many had sacks by AA?. AA is enough 4 years. We need move on and get new players if Blair will improve times and need play more times..

I told you Ninerjok! You need go back to NFL 101! I am smart enough to know the football games.
he played well, i would say our main bright spot. wayyyyy more playmaking than solly.
The man is really improving. Give him all those #91/94 snaps.
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
He is our best edge rusher.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I liked this kid every since Baalke drafted him. Can we please see more of him and Sheldon Day, PLEASE!!!! Also, kick Thomas on the inside? That alone will improve the defense.

I'd be perfectly fine with him and Buck on the edges with Solly and Day inside.

+1

This puts our most talented DLinemen in a position to succeed. Instead we see AA and Marsh get 60% of the snaps
Very good game from him last night. Has a motor and closes quickly for a person his size.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jcs:
I liked this kid every since Baalke drafted him. Can we please see more of him and Sheldon Day, PLEASE!!!! Also, kick Thomas on the inside? That alone will improve the defense.

+1

This puts our most talented DLinemen in a position to succeed. Instead we see AA and Marsh get 60% of the snaps

+2!!!!
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by jcs:

+1

+2!!!!

+3!!!
Blair kinda reminds me of mcdonald came out of no where with a high motor and strength
Great game. Keen to see more though before anointing him as our next saviour.

So true, how do we know this and our defensive coordinator does not or will not do this. It's really f**king easy try it out
Do you guys remember a highlight clip where I think he sacked the quarterback and was getting double and triple teamed at one point. This guy is pretty damn good
I can't believe how good he is. I did not expect him to be this good at all. He is far better than some very early round draft picks. He needs more playing time. Like lots more playing time. There is no reason to keep him off the field.
Blair once bought me a couple of shots of Henny. He's the man!
A week ago people wanted to dump this guy. Way to go fans.
Share 49ersWebzone