There are 239 users in the forums

Ronald Blair-DE-Appalachian State-142nd Overall Pick

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
I wonder why Blair hasn't been given more a shot at end than AA?

Because Saleh is a dumbs**t and Kyle loves that Acorn Head so he let's him do whatever he wants to do
Blair is a solid depth/rotational guy, but if he's out there getting substantial snaps, there's a serious problem.

And boy, we've got a major f**king problem.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Heroism:
Blair is a solid depth/rotational guy, but if he's out there getting substantial snaps, there's a serious problem.

And boy, we've got a major f**king problem.

That's not fair...he's never been given a chance. There is no way he's any worse than having AA out there nearly leading the team in snaps...
Blair is a good player, should give him a chance
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
I bet if Saleh took Blair out of position (what he does with all players anyways) and let him take over Malcolm Smith's role, he'd do better. He'd do better than MarshMallow too (in my not so humble opinion).
Originally posted by jcs:
That's not fair...he's never been given a chance. There is no way he's any worse than having AA out there nearly leading the team in snaps...

He had more snaps than Solly last game, and I saw him out there a bunch today. I isolated him last week in the coaches tape. He was solid, but he's not the solution to our pass-rush woes.

Not being worse than AA doesn't say much because AA is putrid.
[ Edited by Heroism on Sep 23, 2018 at 3:50 PM ]
Should be our Starting Leo
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Needs to be taking all of Marsh's snaps.
He always plays solid when he is out there
I liked this kid every since Baalke drafted him. Can we please see more of him and Sheldon Day, PLEASE!!!! Also, kick Thomas on the inside? That alone will improve the defense.

Agreed.
Originally posted by captveg:

Agreed.

He's always flashed the motor. Needs more snaps and tonight proved that fact.

THIS!!!!!

And I wanted Marsh to succeed.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I liked this kid every since Baalke drafted him. Can we please see more of him and Sheldon Day, PLEASE!!!! Also, kick Thomas on the inside? That alone will improve the defense.

I'd be perfectly fine with him and Buck on the edges with Solly and Day inside.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

You want to see more Sheldon Day by taking more snaps away from him? Day is a better interior rusher than Thomas which is why he's getting those snaps next to Buckner.
Share 49erswebzone