LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 315 users in the forums

Ronald Blair-DE-Appalachian State-signs with Jets

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • thl408
Please tell me that Giants RT now plays RT for the Vikings.
Blair need more playing and staring job against the Viking. Please.. AA should benching at DE. Period!
[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Sep 4, 2018 at 10:47 AM ]
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
Blair need more playing and staring job against the Viking. Please.. AA should benching at DE. Period!

Uh Blair isn't better than AA dude, please.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by BuZzB05:

Uh Blair isn't better than AA dude, please.

Tell me how many had sacks by AA?. AA is enough 4 years. We need move on and get new players if Blair will improve times and need play more times..
[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Sep 4, 2018 at 10:57 AM ]
Originally posted by thl408:
Please tell me that Giants RT now plays RT for the Vikings.

Their RT is Rashod Hill...right who the f**k is that overall the Vikings have one of the worst OLs in the league
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Their RT is Rashod Hill...right who the f**k is that overall the Vikings have one of the worst OLs in the league

That's where Saleh puts Defo at in nickel in this game.
Originally posted by Heroism:

Good call. Or Thomas. Their inside is hella banged up too.

If our DL is whipping their OL, expect a lot of short, quick passes. Maybe we should play more man.
Originally posted by NCommand:

If our DL is whipping their OL, expect a lot of short, quick passes. Maybe we should play more man.
And not play our corners 10 f**king yards back
Should he get more playing time?

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Yes!

Blair >>> Marsh (not even close)
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LVJay:

Yes!

Agree that Blair should play more. I think he makes a good LEO backup to Marsh. Having said that - I'm actually favoring Buckner at LEO more as they tend to double Buckner when he's playing inside. I think moving him around will help free Buckner up more to hit the QB. I think Buckner stunting inside or power rushing outside from the LEO position is much more effective than having him rush inside. You can have Day, Solomon, or somebody else play inside, but the fear he generates from the LEO position is a big asset to the defense when they are in their nickel pass rush.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by LVJay:

Yes!

Agree that Blair should play more. I think he makes a good LEO backup to Marsh. Having said that - I'm actually favoring Buckner at LEO more as they tend to double Buckner when he's playing inside. I think moving him around will help free Buckner up more to hit the QB. I think Buckner stunting inside or power rushing outside from the LEO position is much more effective than having him rush inside. You can have Day, Solomon, or somebody else play inside, but the fear he generates from the LEO position is a big asset to the defense when they are in their nickel pass rush.

Giedi >>> Saleh (aka Acorn Head)
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Blair should be getting AA's snaps.
I wonder why Blair hasn't been given more a shot at end than AA?
Share 49ersWebzone