LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 226 users in the forums

Ronald Blair-DE-Appalachian State-signs with Jets

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by Giedi:
. In my eyes, Day and Julian look like carbon copies of Blair.

All three are very different players--different body types, sizes, athletes, and skillsets.

Blair has a good bull rush and has good explosion of the LOS when he edge rushes. Pretty agile too in changing directions. I see the same with Day and Taylor. They are all good in the trenches, and they have good quickness and explosion to gap penetrate. All three seem to be very strong at the point of attack and have no problems stacking and shedding. Just my opinion, of course.
I want Blair should starting job because he know how sack with the quarterback!! Blair should playing more time please..
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by NCommand:
He was traded for Chris Jones.

Sorry, I haven't been paying much attention lately... is he really gone?

LOL...no.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
LOL...no.

Oh ok cool, I still have hope for him, but if he gets cut, I won't shed a tear
Oh ok cool, I still have hope for him, but if he gets cut, I won't shed a tear

He's having a solid off season again.
Originally posted by lamontb:
Yea i forgot all about him

Same
Originally posted by 49erWill:

Same

Didn't hear his name once but gonna re-analyze the DL when I re-watch today or tomorrow.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

Same

Didn't hear his name once but gonna re-analyze the DL when I re-watch today or tomorrow.

Blair still on board after cuts

Same

Blair still on board after cuts

Had him on the whole time. Too talented. It was trade or bust for me. Solid outing Vs the chargers. He played a bit hungry.
He's always been solid when getting playing time. I'm glad they kept him.

Originally posted by btthepunk:
He's always been solid when getting playing time. I'm glad they kept him.

Ditto
Hoping they throw this kid on the outside
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Agreed. I think he's better than Marsh
Had him on the whole time. Too talented. It was trade or bust for me. Solid outing Vs the chargers. He played a bit hungry.

Good lad , Smokes. The one best PR of the entire PS was on HERO's gif from the Colts game and showed Buck (doubled), with AA, Solly and Dekoda each pushing their man back as fast as the OLs could run ...and somehow Luck escaped. Any one of the 3 would have nailed him, but it showed the ferocity of that 4 man bullrush. It was just raw, fast , massive brute power overcoming the entire OL ...we see that in the reg season and there won't be another peep about no ER. That one play made the PS for me. Also i never saw it again, meaning, JL and kYle had no desire to advertise it. But they let the bulls go ONCE...and it was magnificent. Anyone that didn't see it , go back and look. It will give you a lot of hope for the reg season.. Also it showed the importance of Buck because without that double, it doesn't work.

And i would bet you can take a number of those 8 DLs and interchange them, except for Buck...but the others...there will be a best 3 some and it may change game to game depending on the opponents. But having seen it once, i plan on seeing it again. If so, this is going to be one fun yr.
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Agreed. I think he's better than Marsh

Same here
Share 49ersWebzone