LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 228 users in the forums

Ronald Blair-DE-Appalachian State-signs with Jets

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
We need Ronald more than ever!!

This. Hoping right after the Week 6 Rams game.

Nah, the WZ doesn't deserve Ronnie. I vividly remember a few 🤡 posters saying he wasn't good and replaceable.
Originally posted by Heroism:

Nah, the WZ doesn't deserve Ronnie. I vividly remember a few 🤡 posters saying he wasn't good and replaceable.

🤡🤡🤡 - "Ronald Blair is easily replaceable"

He will be a huge boost, he's like another Kerry Hyder.
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

He's better then hyder

I've heard Damontre Moore is just as good if not better
I still love him chasing down Russell Wilson and treating him like the b***h that he is. What a great play, too bad he had to get injured (of course) doing it
Originally posted by FaTaL:

He's better then hyder

I love Ronnie but his best season is not quite up to Kerry's best season. Hyder is on pace for 10 sacks right now. They're both good and I'm happy they're on this team. I hope we keep them going forward.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Oct 10, 2020 at 2:27 PM ]
Originally posted by elguapo:
I still love him chasing down Russell Wilson and treating him like the b***h that he is. What a great play, too bad he had to get injured (of course) doing it

AA should watch these clips. Maybe he can learn from them.

[ Edited by Heroism on Oct 10, 2020 at 2:36 PM ]
Originally posted by FaTaL:

He's better then hyder

I love Ronnie but his best season is not quite up to Kerry's best season. Hyder is on pace for 10 sacks right now. They're both good and I'm happy they're on this team. I hope we keep them going forward.

Yeah, I'd say Hyder then Blair in that order for EDGE guys, I'm hoping they keep both next year, I can see 1yr $2M or 1yr $3M deals for them.
Blair is one of my favourites....hopefully him and Julian Taylor can return to spell Hyder and AA.

• FL9er
  • Veteran
I wouldn't expect him to be like he never got hurt, right off the bat.

Amen they don`t deserve RB.....some are so wishy washy and Fickle....
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Yeah, I'd say Hyder then Blair in that order for EDGE guys, I'm hoping they keep both next year, I can see 1yr $2M or 1yr $3M deals for them.

x2
Originally posted by jrouter4949:

Amen they don`t deserve RB.....some are so wishy washy and Fickle....

I was a huge fan of Blair's when he was coming out of App State, he was a beast there, was surprised a bit he fell to the 5th(I think), but can understand it also, cause of being at a lower level school, I'm not sure if they were FBS at the time or not, now they are.
Originally posted by elguapo:

AA should watch these clips. Maybe he can learn from them.

The bottom one hurts to watch, cause you could tell after he sacked Wilson, it was serious, he was in mad pain, clutched his knee. Felt for him, had been healthy most of his career, then had a bad break there, goes to show you that anyone can have a serious injury, we're not meant to take this kind of wear and tear on our bodies.
Share 49ersWebzone