LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 281 users in the forums

Joshua Garnett OG - 28th overall pick, released

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Won't pay Person, but franchises a kicker, pays AA $9M and puts hope in Garnett's health. This will end well.

Lynch is not going to pay person?

That was the talk a couple weeks ago. That both sides were pretty far apart.

That doesn't mean they haven't closed the gap since though but we'll see. It could end up being another Fusco move.

You cannot make this up!!!!!! Not only he has been the best interior player on the o line but he is the healthiest. And they don't want to pay him????

I ....I just cant
  • dj43
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Won't pay Person, but franchises a kicker, pays AA $9M and puts hope in Garnett's health. This will end well.

Lynch is not going to pay person?

That was the talk a couple weeks ago. That both sides were pretty far apart.

That doesn't mean they haven't closed the gap since though but we'll see. It could end up being another Fusco move.
Typical agent talk. Both sides standing on a rock seeing who can pee farthest into the river.

Person started the year very well but dropped off in the last 1/3. Given his overall career, the early part of last season may have been the outlier.
Person sucks, he won't play the same next year.
Oh would you look at that. The FO finally learned.

https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/125295-49ers-exercise-joshua-garnetts-fifth-year-option-per-report/
My toe, my toe.
My toe, my toe.

So much this. When he was carted off the field for a toe I think he lost the locker rooms respect.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
My toe, my toe.

So much this. When he was carted off the field for a toe I think he lost the locker rooms respect.

Dude was carted off the field giving a thumbs up like he was paralyzed from the waist-down. LOL
The guy who makes AA and Ward's 5th year options look like a steal.
My toe, my toe.

Dude was carted off the field giving a thumbs up like he was paralyzed from the waist-down. LOL

LOL why don't i recall this?

When was this?
Not doing the 5 year option is Huge wake-up call for Garnett.

Let's see how he responds.

Trash ass players like Joshua Garnett, Jimmie Ward & Arik Trashstead have no business being in a 49ers uniform. these weak sauce players just bring down the team instead of helping our cause they are hurting our cause to improve by holding roster spots hostage.
Oh would you look at that. The FO finally learned.

https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/125295-49ers-exercise-joshua-garnetts-fifth-year-option-per-report/

I would say no surprise here because Garnett hasn't been able to stay (so this becomes more of a prove you belong year) healthy but neither has Ward so.... Atleast Ward has the versatility factor when his toenail isn't ingrown.
[ Edited by Willisfn4life on May 5, 2019 at 11:26 AM ]
Any word on Joshie Garnett from Camp?
My toe, my toe.

Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
My toe, my toe.

Wow. Haha.
Share 49ersWebzone