There are 191 users in the forums

DeForest Buckner Traded to the Colts

Shop 49ers game tickets
Balled tonight.
couldnt bring doen mahomes when it counted though
Yea Defo had good game. Rest of the d line was kinda quiet except bosa strip sack
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
He was great
Buckner really had his best game this year. His numbers were down during the season while facing constant double-teams, but in the SB, it didn't matter. He and Bosa were alive and making plays. There was no doubt how bad he wanted the trophy and he did his part.
was it just me or did it seem like Buck was out of the game/ being subbed quite a bit more than usual? A few times i was worried that he may have gotten some kind of nagging injury or something
Originally posted by d49izme:
was it just me or did it seem like Buck was out of the game/ being subbed quite a bit more than usual? A few times i was worried that he may have gotten some kind of nagging injury or something

They were exhausted. You could see it on their faces. He and Bosa were going all out on every snap.

That's another thing with Defo: he's never hurt. He's always available.
Originally posted by Heroism:

They were exhausted. You could see it on their faces. He and Bosa were going all out on every snap.

I was surprised at how little Ford, Buckner, Armstead, and Bosa were on the field together early in the game. It seemed like the game-plan was to rotate and keep people fresh
  • thl408
Originally posted by Niners_D:
Originally posted by Heroism:

I was surprised at how little Ford, Buckner, Armstead, and Bosa were on the field together early in the game. It seemed like the game-plan was to rotate and keep people fresh

That was totally the gameplan. 49ers D knew they were going to limit chunk plays so they were going to force KC to go on 10 play drives, which is exactly what happened. So if the defense is forcing the offense to go on long drives, that DL rotation better be rotating.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
so, is BUCKO A SUPERSTAR ???

Originally posted by 9moon:

He looked like one yesterday.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

He looked like one yesterday.

Indeed. That Dline had Mahommes looking awful for 3.5 quarters. He was set up to be the goat, in a bad way. On another note, with guys coming back healthy, if we resign AA and Blair AND draft another speed rusher, this Dline can dominate for years to come.
This guy was a monster. That whole DL played well enough to win. The secondary and offense let them down. Even the linebackers were not their usual selves.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
This guy was a monster. That whole DL played well enough to win. The secondary and offense let them down. Even the linebackers were not their usual selves.

Yeah he and Bosa were outstanding. Warner and Greenlaw were solid at LB. I can't remember Warner making a mistake off the top of my head. Greenlaw did well but took at least one bad angle that led to a first down but very good overall.

Led the team with:
1.5 Sacks
1.5 TFL

Led the DL with:
6 tackles

SUPERSTAR BY ANY UNBIASED MEASURE!!!
Share 49ersWebzone