LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 160 users in the forums

DeForest Buckner Traded to the Colts

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by okdkid:
Would be nice to have Buckner's numbers locked in if you wanted to trade/sign Ramsey. Just saying

Two 1sts though? Not sure I could swing that trade
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Sep 23, 2019 at 8:41 AM ]
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Would be nice to have Buckner's numbers locked in if you wanted to trade/sign Ramsey. Just saying

There have been a couple trades that got what the media said the asking price was. But the overwhelming majority do not.

There have been a couple trades that got what the media said the asking price was. But the overwhelming majority do not.

I'd rock a 1st 2020 2nd 2021 for Ramsey and a 2020 5th

Don't see it happening though....
In before you have the guys coming in screaming bloody murder talking about Buck is overpaid and Lynch should be fired
[ Edited by FredFlintstone on Sep 23, 2019 at 8:46 AM ]
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
In before you have the guys coming in screaming bloody murder talking about Buck is overpaid and Lynch should be fired

Lol if there's two Niners that no one should be complaining about when it comes to a new contract it's Buck and Kittle
Fudge 😑

Fudge 😑

lol, Buck will be a Niner for a long time. Great guy and very fun to watch. He is loving it next to Bosa and Ford.
we just got an absolute stud boys
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

Lol if there's two Niners that no one should be complaining about when it comes to a new contract it's Buck and Kittle

This
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
Is Buck loved and appreciated again?

Everybody appreciates him. He's good player.

And he's about to get paid

He'll be a Niner for a long time.

Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Most underrated player in the NFL!! Keep sleeping on mah Uso..
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I love DeFo.
BEAST, so tired of some 49er fans saying to let him walk, he's been our best defensive player for a while, lock him up ASAP.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
BEAST, so tired of some 49er fans saying to let him walk, he's been our best defensive player for a while, lock him up ASAP.

Who says this??

I mean really. It'll be hard to keep DeFo and AA, but the choice seems clear.
Share 49ersWebzone