There are 75 users in the forums

DeForest Buckner DE - 7th overall pick

Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 18,826
Originally posted by 49ers808:
This!!!! Forget it Woo, Buck didn't get a sack and 3 tackles so he was inconsistent and sucks because of that

Who said he sucks? Did anybody? Or you just making things up?
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Arguing over Buckner being a superstar or not is silly.

We should all be over analyzing about 24 other players in this roster lol he's the least of our worries.

I think we have. At some time or another most of the major players and every unit has been praised or ripped. Sometimes the praise is way too premature and the ripping gets a little silly but I guess that's what we do as fans. I prefer praise over ripping but they need to do something to earn the praise first.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Arguing over Buckner being a superstar or not is silly.

We should all be over analyzing about 24 other players in this roster lol he's the least of our worries.

I think we have. At some time or another most of the major players and every unit has been praised or ripped. Sometimes the praise is way too premature and the ripping gets a little silly but I guess that's what we do as fans. I prefer praise over ripping but they need to do something to earn the praise first.

I hear you. He's easily one of the best players on our team so I find it amusing we are arguing about how "great" he is lol
Originally posted by okdkid:
Originally posted by 49ers808:
This!!!! Forget it Woo, Buck didn't get a sack and 3 tackles so he was inconsistent and sucks because of that

Who said he sucks? Did anybody? Or you just making things up?

I said he sucks, what did I make up? Exaggeration is fun
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,115
the guy is a very good player, but let's stick to that for the moment..

let him earn his stripes.
Defo had a killer game.
Was a wrecking ball out there
Buck is the man. Seems to be getting better too.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,115
HE SHOULD BE GETTING BETTER, HECK, DIDN'T ALL SAY THAT'S EXPECTED W/THE ADDITION OF FORD AND BOSA??
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 18,826
I love that he tackles so heavy. Dudes just collapse to the ground

Originally posted by 9moon:
HE SHOULD BE GETTING BETTER, HECK, DIDN'T ALL SAY THAT'S EXPECTED W/THE ADDITION OF FORD AND BOSA??

It's not rocket science, great players make everyone around them better.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,115
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Originally posted by 9moon:
HE SHOULD BE GETTING BETTER, HECK, DIDN'T ALL SAY THAT'S EXPECTED W/THE ADDITION OF FORD AND BOSA??

It's not rocket science, great players make everyone around them better.

TELL that to those who BELIEVE he's a SUPERSTAR
Is Buck loved and appreciated again?
Should've had 2 sacks, the 1 where he caught Rudolph in the 1st quarter was behind the line of scrimmage..
Sniffing a buck extension coming up soon!
Share 49erswebzone