LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 239 users in the forums

DeForest Buckner Traded to the Colts

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by okdkid:
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Who are the better defensive tackles in the NFL, which of those DTs are elite defensive tackles?

Who is better on the 49ers?

Trolling or for real?

Outside of Donald or Fletcher Cox you can argue Buckner is easily the next guy in line at DT.
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
I hope Buckner is stay for the Niners forever!

This

+1
Originally posted by thl408:
What's the difference between a -2 yard sack and a -2 yard tackle for loss?
1 fantasy point

Overall this is what we don't see enough of from our d line. Negative plays and tfl's. We hardly made any plays in TB's backfield in the run game. This was about the only play i remember from Buckner.
Dude was invisible last game with ford and bosa bringing pressure. Hopefully just rusty. I thought he was going to dominate.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
I hope Buckner is stay for the Niners forever!

This

+1

+2
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:
Dude was invisible last game with ford and bosa bringing pressure. Hopefully just rusty. I thought he was going to dominate.

Seriously? He was doubled all game. Why do you think Armstead was getting in and Bosa/Ford got the one on ones
Originally posted by 49ers808:

Seriously? He was doubled all game. Why do you think Armstead was getting in and Bosa/Ford got the one on ones

Both of you are correct. He is correct that Buckner was largely invisible, and you are correct as the reason why.
there's a reason the team picked up Armsteads 5th year and defo is yet to be extended. Good player at the right price but a healthy Armstead has the better skill set
Good to great player but don't break the bank
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

Both of you are correct. He is correct that Buckner was largely invisible, and you are correct as the reason why.

Correct

Originally posted by bopicksix:
there's a reason the team picked up Armsteads 5th year and defo is yet to be extended. Good player at the right price but a healthy Armstead has the better skill set

Sometimes we need a reminder that every possible opinion exists.
Aaron Donald got doubled all game long and had a whopping 1 combine tackle against Carolina.

Dont do drugs kids.
Some mofos just don't appreciate the talent we already have on the roster like DeFo. Watch the game again and focus on DeFo, then come back and say something. Some of y'all don't understand there's a lot more pressure on DTs especially in the run game with the new Wide 9 defense we have. The drop off in the run-stop game was significantly noticeable when DeFo and DJones went out for a breather.
Share 49ersWebzone