LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 323 users in the forums

DeForest Buckner Traded to the Colts

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
... no EXCUSES to just GET THE 6 sacks that I was askin... it should be more than that..

Please make this inane conversation stop.
Originally posted by 9moon:
... no EXCUSES to just GET THE 6 sacks that I was askin... it should be more than that..

6 Sacks? He gave us 12 last year, how has he not proven himself?
I'M not impressed with BUCKO!! I REMEMBER back in the DAY when pass rushers had to get PAST a TRICERATOPS to get to THE QB!!
[ Edited by Heroism on Jun 29, 2019 at 9:04 PM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:
I'M not impressed with BUCKO!! I REMEMBER back in the DAY when pass rushers had to get PAST a TRICERATOPS to get to THE QB!!

And it was all uphill both getting to the QB and walking back to the huddle.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

that was LAST YEAR.... the point I'm trying to make is that if he had 12 last season, and we loaded up the DL with Ford and Bosa, he should not have any reason to duplicate that # if everyone stays healthy...

RIGHT??
  • 91til
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

that was LAST YEAR.... the point I'm trying to make is that if he had 12 last season, and we loaded up the DL with Ford and Bosa, he should not have any reason to duplicate that # if everyone stays healthy...

RIGHT??

Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Please make this inane conversation stop.

Agreed. Neither term has a specific definition and the exchanges are just argumentation.

Move on please.
[ Edited by English on Jun 30, 2019 at 12:46 AM ]

12 sacks from the interior is a great number, especially when you look at the help he had around him. It's possible he comes out of this year around 15-18. He will finally have legit pass rushers around him forcing the qb up into the pocket and drawing more o line attention. I'd expect him to be mentioned with the most elite DL after this year.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
12 sacks from the interior is a great number, especially when you look at the help he had around him. It's possible he comes out of this year around 15-18. He will finally have legit pass rushers around him forcing the qb up into the pocket and drawing more o line attention. I'd expect him to be mentioned with the most elite DL after this year.

WOULD NOT DISAGREE...

12 SACKS SHOULD BE EZ FOR THE FUTURE SUPERSTAR !!

• okdkid
  • Veteran
The Grady Jarrett deal looks like a win for the Niners as it relates to a Buckner extension. All of these deals matter, not just the super elite ones.
Man if we could get buck on this deal, I'd be happy...

• 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Man if we could get buck on this deal, I'd be happy...

You think Bucko and his gang would accept a similar deal?
Share 49ersWebzone