There are 116 users in the forums

DeForest Buckner DE - 7th overall pick

He's def very underrated.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

If you're named the MOST underrated then can you really be underrated?

This is entirely rhetorical. Buck is a monster and I think he is underrated from a league standpoint but realistically when is the last time the 49ers have had someone who hasn't been viewed that way? Kittle set a record last year and there are still plenty of people saying he's not in the elite class.
Originally posted by RedGoldSquatch:
If you're named the MOST underrated then can you really be underrated?

This is entirely rhetorical. Buck is a monster and I think he is underrated from a league standpoint but realistically when is the last time the 49ers have had someone who hasn't been viewed that way? Kittle set a record last year and there are still plenty of people saying he's not in the elite class.

When the team overall isn't good most of that actual good players get overlooked.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 9,962
he's got the potential to be great, but all last year, I saw nothing but a HAUDINI magic from this guy..

he'd be there during the 1st quarter, then wont hear his name all game long after...

time to be GREAT YOUNG BUCK, time to be GREAT !!!
Originally posted by 9moon:
he's got the potential to be great, but all last year, I saw nothing but a HAUDINI magic from this guy..

he'd be there during the 1st quarter, then wont hear his name all game long after...

time to be GREAT YOUNG BUCK, time to be GREAT !!!

Teams adjusted when they realized we couldn't bring other pressure. You will hear his name much more this year.
Originally posted by 9moon:
he's got the potential to be great, but all last year, I saw nothing but a HAUDINI magic from this guy..

he'd be there during the 1st quarter, then wont hear his name all game long after...

time to be GREAT YOUNG BUCK, time to be GREAT !!!

What do you expect when you have little else on the line? I mean he had 12 sacks on a team with nothing. He's not Donald but he is elite. Last year he was our only elite player
DeFo after the team added Bosa and Ford

Originally posted by NYniner85:
DeFo after the team added Bosa and Ford


Originally posted by WestCoastForever:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
DeFo after the team added Bosa and Ford



Imo he could have a DPOY type of season given the talent we added around him.

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
DeFo after the team added Bosa and Ford



Imo he could have a DPOY type of season given the talent we added around him.

It's within reach given what he achieved with little help last year.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by RedGoldSquatch:
If you're named the MOST underrated then can you really be underrated?

This is entirely rhetorical. Buck is a monster and I think he is underrated from a league standpoint but realistically when is the last time the 49ers have had someone who hasn't been viewed that way? Kittle set a record last year and there are still plenty of people saying he's not in the elite class.

When the team overall isn't good most of that actual good players get overlooked.

Like Frank Gore early in his career. Dude would rush for near 100, but we had to stop running the ball because we were down by so many points.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
DeFo after the team added Bosa and Ford


  • Giedi
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,685
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
DeFo after the team added Bosa and Ford



Originally posted by 9moon:
he's got the potential to be great, but all last year, I saw nothing but a HAUDINI magic from this guy..

he'd be there during the 1st quarter, then wont hear his name all game long after...

time to be GREAT YOUNG BUCK, time to be GREAT !!!




Even if Haudini.
Share 49erswebzone