There are 235 users in the forums

NFL Network: Top 10 Greatest 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This is probably going to be an unpopular opinion because he was part of one of the greatest plays in NFL history.....

...but there is no way that Dwight Clark deserves to be on this list. No one will ever be able to convince me he is a top 10 player in this franchise's history. No chance.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
This is probably going to be an unpopular opinion because he was part of one of the greatest plays in NFL history.....

...but there is no way that Dwight Clark deserves to be on this list. No one will ever be able to convince me he is a top 10 player in this franchise's history. No chance.

I agree, it's because the catch
Dwight Clark doesn't belong at all over so many other HOF level players. Bryant Young, Dave Wilcox, Jimmy Johnson.... honestly this list is kind of a joke. Clearly whoever wrote it doesn't know much about football or the Niners.
1. Rice
2. Montana
3. Willis
4. Gore
5. Lott
6. Young
7. Owens
8. Bowman
9. Sanders
10. B.Y.
Clark deserves the top 10. Love that white boy.

Also i would put jerry over montana
1. Montana
2. Rice
3. Young
4. Lott
5. Willis
6. Gore
7. Craig
8. Haley
9. Clark
10.Bowman
This,seems like the only enjoyable thing about this franchise. Tha past.

Can't wait till we get some real football guys in charge again. I am sure those greats on the list would be happy to,see us back on top.
Willis would probably go a little bit higher had he not been suffering from his lingering foot issues.
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
1. Rice
2. Montana
3. Willis
4. Gore
5. Lott
6. Young
7. Owens
8. Bowman
9. Sanders
10. B.Y.

No Haley???
1. Montana
2. Rice
3. Lott
4. Young
5. Owens
6. Gore
7. Willis
8. Haley
9. BY
10. Craig

Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
1. Rice
2. Montana
3. Willis
4. Gore
5. Lott
6. Young
7. Owens
8. Bowman
9. Sanders
10. B.Y.

Deion Sanders???

I just cant put a guy that played for us 1yr in 9er top 10 greatest all time history...
i like that list. only dump Haley for BY. U Guys remeber BY ?? Guy before the cowboy...
Montana
Rice
Young

Top 3
Is no one else not still pissed at Willis? He quit on the team when the pendulum started swing in the wrong direction for shts sake. No way should he be on the Top 10 Greatest 9ers List.

Ah just saw the episode was from 2013. Makes sense.
[ Edited by IEAD on Jan 22, 2017 at 10:17 PM ]
Originally posted by IEAD:
Is no one else not still pissed at Willis? He quit on the team when the pendulum started swing in the wrong direction for shts sake. No way should he be on the Top 10 Greatest 9ers List.

Ah just saw the episode was from 2013. Makes sense.

I thought gis toe was about to fall off. Then he went and got ripped off.

Poor guy.
Share 49ersWebzone