There are 173 users in the forums

EDGE Kemoko Turay

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Can't wait to watch him at the combine and pro day, I wonder how high he could possibly raise his draft stock..
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Can't wait to watch him at the combine and pro day, I wonder how high he could possibly raise his draft stock..

I can see 3rd. Some of these sites have in in tbe 6th or later. I dint see that at all.
Originally posted by genus49:
Maybe that's what I was seeing....he came off as pretty tentative in the stuff i saw.

Which games was he healthy for?

Turay ran very cold far too often for a top 150 pick. Not sure if health, or focus. He'll be drafted for his traits. His size and bend is enough to highly entice me for the right price.
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
Originally posted by genus49:
Maybe that's what I was seeing....he came off as pretty tentative in the stuff i saw.

Which games was he healthy for?

Turay ran very cold far too often for a top 150 pick. Not sure if health, or focus. He'll be drafted for his traits. His size and bend is enough to highly entice me for the right price.

We had good luck with our 5ths last year. God it would be funny if we took him there and he seems like a keeper as well
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Feb 27, 2018 at 2:05 AM ]
It sucks that he didn't do any agility drills at the combine/pro day because he hurt his hammy during the 40, but Kemoko Turay is one of my guys in the draft. I love what I see from him. I thought he had the best rushes at the Senior Bowl. He displays some of the better technique of all edge in the class in spite of his rawness, and as long as he stays healthy, he should be a better pro than college players. Rutgers asked him to do a lot of wtf stuff. Not here: Pin his ears back and get the QB, baby.

Hands, feet, hips! I love the fake bull vs the vertical pads of the tackle. He's a little raw, but there's a base of intelligence and nuance there.

[ Edited by Heroism on Mar 9, 2018 at 4:23 PM ]
Did anyone happen to catch Kemoko's 10-yard split?
Lotta potential there, with Turay opposite Nick bosa

[ Edited by adrianlesnar on Mar 9, 2018 at 9:05 PM ]
Yo Adrian, check out this rush. The RB saved Browning's ass. Kemoko was coming. Swats the tackle's hands with violent intentions. Love how he tucks that inside shoulder to flatten. There's that bend and footwork to take a tight track again. It's stupid how few opportunities he had to rush the QB.

[ Edited by Heroism on Apr 17, 2018 at 12:08 PM ]
Niners 3rd round pick !!!!!!

6.84 3-cone. Hand-timed but still damn good!

Originally posted by Heroism:
It sucks that he didn't do any agility drills at the combine/pro day because he hurt his hammy during the 40, but Kemoko Turay is one of my guys in the draft. I love what I see from him. I thought he had the best rushes at the Senior Bowl. He displays some of the better technique of all edge in the class in spite of his rawness, and as long as he stays healthy, he should be a better pro than college players. Rutgers asked him to do a lot of wtf stuff. Not here: Pin his ears back and get the QB, baby.

Hands, feet, hips! I love the fake bull vs the vertical pads of the tackle. He's a little raw, but there's a base of intelligence and nuance there.

If Moko didn't have that shoulder injury, he would EDGE3 for me with Obo. The fact that he still has to wear that shoulder harness during games concerns me.
If that shoulder holds up, this guy could be the steal of the draft
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Heroism:

6.84 3-cone. Hand-timed but still damn good!

"High jump" lol
Originally posted by 49erInTheMidwest:
If that shoulder holds up, this guy could be the steal of the draft

Top 5 EDGE in this draft for me. If the 49ers feel comfortable with that shoulder, do not hesitate to pull the trigger. This guy is just scratching the surface of what he can become.
[ Edited by Heroism on Apr 14, 2018 at 9:17 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone